Is it possible to love 2 women at one time?

Can you love 2 women at the same time
Can you love 2 women at the same time
  • Yes
  • No

2943

Most Helpful Girls

• You can love anybody in general. But as far as romantic love no. At that point I would consider that lust or infatuation because you're very fickle when you trying to share your heart with multiple people in the manner that you know that it's impossible to do. You have a choice to decide who you really want to be with because you cannot have both. And when you try to do that you're not just hurting yourself you're hurting other people. So would you consider what you're doing love? Seriously think about that. Because love does not hurt and it should not have to hurt others.

• I believe you mean romantically. In that case, I don't think that in normal circumstances it is possible to be IN LOVE with two women at the same time. People have different definitions of what being "in love" means, in my mind it means you are 100% committed to someone and share a bond with them that you intend to keep for a very long time (forever hopefully).

A man might love two women (care about one, be infatuated with the other), but he is not in love with either one. Not to mention, that's one shitty man!

Good question 😘

Most Helpful Guys

• The lord gave us free will for a reason and that is to choose your actions wisely. Now Mother Nature doesn't really give a shit.. this bitch just wants to procreate so of course she doesn't care if you love 2 women at one time. So my advice is tread carefully... make good decisions and for the love of god and baby jesus... pick one !

• Yes my ancestors of the bible had more than one wife and they succeeded.

The reason it worked I. The days of old was because they were wise and righteous.

Today boy and girl it's all about sex emotion and selfish wants