Is it possible to love 2 women at one time?

Is it possible to love 2 women at one time?
Can you love 2 women at the same time
Can you love 2 women at the same time
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• You can love anybody in general. But as far as romantic love no. At that point I would consider that lust or infatuation because you're very fickle when you trying to share your heart with multiple people in the manner that you know that it's impossible to do. You have a choice to decide who you really want to be with because you cannot have both. And when you try to do that you're not just hurting yourself you're hurting other people. So would you consider what you're doing love? Seriously think about that. Because love does not hurt and it should not have to hurt others.

1|0
    0|1
  • I believe you mean romantically. In that case, I don't think that in normal circumstances it is possible to be IN LOVE with two women at the same time. People have different definitions of what being "in love" means, in my mind it means you are 100% committed to someone and share a bond with them that you intend to keep for a very long time (forever hopefully).

A man might love two women (care about one, be infatuated with the other), but he is not in love with either one. Not to mention, that's one shitty man!

Good question 😘

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The lord gave us free will for a reason and that is to choose your actions wisely. Now Mother Nature doesn't really give a shit.. this bitch just wants to procreate so of course she doesn't care if you love 2 women at one time. So my advice is tread carefully... make good decisions and for the love of god and baby jesus... pick one !

7|6
    0|1
  • Yes my ancestors of the bible had more than one wife and they succeeded.

The reason it worked I. The days of old was because they were wise and righteous.

Today boy and girl it's all about sex emotion and selfish wants

0|1
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes love your mom and your wife... It is possible

9|12
    3|3
  • There is no "the one". We can love multiple people and for completely different reasons and at different intensities. However, if you are monogamous, you need to consider that loyal and fidelity are two very important aspects of that type of relationship. Possessiveness and jealousy are natural to romantic love, even though they can be destructive if left unchecked. Even in poly or swinger relationships, jealousy can crop up at any time, even in people who claim they are detached from it. There are even guys who are fascinated with being cuckolded and later become jealous.

In my opinion, it is better not to indulge in behaviors that would purposely make your partner jealous and always consider how your actions will make them feel if you are devoted to that person. For some people, jealousy can actually be somewhat of a turn on, depending on how it is expressed.

All that said, if you start developing feelings for another woman while you are already in love with another, you better separate yourself from that new person. Talk to a therapist, especially if you are married. I would normally say be honest to your partner about your new feelings, but then, I have a feeling she would be devastated even at the thought of you loving another woman, so best not to.

If it is a situation where you are dating both women and are having trouble trying to figure it out, ask yourself, is it infatuation or is it love? One of the women might turn you on more; maybe the passion is hot and the chemistry is there, but if it is moving fast with her, she might not be the best choice. If the other is more stable, you click with her more on a deeper level, and the sex is still great, then she might be the better long term prospect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't believe you can truly be in love with two people at once. I think you can have a connection with two women who are both your type and either would lead to a happy future where you could fall in love with either down the road. But I don't think you can truly be in love with two people at once. You can like both, care for both and love neither or you can like/care for both and be in love with one. If you're confused, it's because you're not in love with either one. You're just compatible with both women and therefore are confused on which to decide.

The only way I could really see a scenario where you're truly in love with two people would be if you were married and in love with someone who went to war and you received word they died. Years later, meet and fall in love with someone else and then your old partner turns out to be alive and comes back. Because in that case you never stopped loving them, but you also fell in love with another. That's a movie'esque grey area lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you do, then it is. If your underlying question is if it’s moral, then that’s subjective depending on what each party’s preferences are with love and relationships. Personally, I’m about monogamy but I can understand a polyamorous person’s point of view, which I’ve learned is that they want to build networks of love and trust with people, and by that description that sounds fair to me... though again, I’d prefer my partner to be monogamous with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the two women don't mind, I guess it's possible.

2|1
    1|1
    • i said love not marry

• Show All
    • So it’s hard to say.

• (to Asker) I know. I was talking about both ways, marriage/love. : )

• I do not think that its possible to really "love" two people at the same time, but you could either love one and lust after the other or having some kind of an infatuation for both.

2|2
    0|0
  • Love is an illusion. But since I like the social standard of love, I'd say no. If you love someone, even if you find someone attractive you won't flirt with them if you already love someone unless you're an ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Only by exceptional people, I'd say. I have an uncle with two wives and he's doing good. In fact, the second wife was actually the one who proposed to him saying that polygamy is legal so why not. And she's still a very cheerful lady.

But that's just one incidence. I've seen polygamy or polyamory destroy many relationships and many families. Which is why I came to conclusion that it's not for everyone.

0|0
    2|0
  • You love more than one person at a time, as far as being in love with more than one person I suppose it’s possible but the question would be is it love or lust or something else for one or the other. It is feasibly possible you could be in love with more than one person so long as it was openly known by all parties. My opinion for what it’s worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely it's called being polyamorous I've seen many different relationships between my friends having 2-3 lovers and sometimes even 4.
    This is something you can find if you're into the fetish community

0|0
    2|0
    • That's not the type of love they are refferring to, i don't think hun. At least the romantic love to where anyone who has had it knows more than one is impossible. I thought i had been in love until i actually fell in love.

• Show All
    • With love it’s important to pay close attention to your true feelings and emotions. Does making this person happy make you happy in return? Does surprising him or her or doing favors for your partner give you a rush of joy as well? When you and your partner both have a mutual desire to bring happiness and contentment to one another, you should be happy to know that you're experiencing true love.

When you’ve found true love, it means that you’re fully committed, dedicated and devoted to each other. With true love, you and your partner work together as one unit to enrich each other’s lives for the better. And rather than behaving in a selfish or egotistical way, you think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” When it comes to true love, your partner is really your teammate.

This is what I believe true love is, don't hold any regrets, just show who you are in earnest, trust in each other, rely on each other, care for each other, make love to each other, experience the bad times while enjoying the good times. True love is everlasting and can conquer any obstacle or evil in this world.

• Very nice you have obviously thought about this subject a lot. I guess what i am saying is sometimes people think they are in love like i did and then one day i found out i wasn't even close when i actually did. Again i am just saying my definition and could be with more than one person but I could not love more than one and I don't see anything wrong for people who can do that

• Yes, uour girlfriend, your mom, your sister... but if you are talking strictly about tomantic interests and cheat you don't love any of them

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd say you can't romanticaly love two people... If u fall in love with the second one, you probably didn't really love the first one

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe you could love more than one woman and be loved by multiple women. The issue comes when you have to choose 1 to devote yourself to, because no woman wants another woman to steal your attention away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of love I suppose. For me it's about the ultimate intimacy and connection with one person... so for me... no...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, different people bring different things to the table. It’s not possible to give as much love to two people though. It dilutes the intensity

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah, Polygamy. Seems like a foreign, outlandish idea to some, and a fantasy for others. Possible, but probable? Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you use a woman’s definition of love, absolutely. If you use a man’s definition, no. So it depends on how you play it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like? Yes. Love? Yes although one is probably more so infatuation. In love? No only one

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's possible, it's just not always right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know its possible to make love to two women at one time ;)

To love two is also possible, however not equality. You will always love one more than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is. It doesn’t mean it’s a good idea, though. It’s possible for me to down a gallon of bleach; it’s just that the consequences won’t be pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it’s not possible to be IN LOVE with two women at the same time

1|1
    1|1
  • From what I know, probably not, but I've heard that in a few cultures a man marrying more than one woman is normal, so... maybe? Kind of?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, love is infinite, attention and time however are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hail yes , I loved my momma and my girl friend when I had one and her lady buddies but she didn't let me sleep with any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's absolutely possible. The question is how well it would go over.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not equally. I don’t think 2 can capture your heart fully at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • In the way you are asking yes. However it's not healthy. Choose one person to love & spend your life with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of the old toast- "Here's to our wives and girlfriends, may they never meet".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but you’ll always love one more than the other

0|0
    0|0
  • They need to be different kinds of love, but yes, you can love 2 women at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol hellno, unless you’re moving on too fast or unsure of your feelings either way it’s a bad idea OP

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but you will love one more than the other, you can't really love them the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's possible for some people.
    For me personally, I couldn't love two people

0|0
    0|0
  • You can love your mom, sister, grandma, niece, aunt, girlfriend/fiancěe/wife (depends on if you are in a relationship, engaged or married). Yes it is possible to love more than one woman. Now loving more than one woman romantically I do nkt think is possible. I believe you can love one and lust over others. How are you suppose to devide your time between two lovers where one does not feel like they do not feel as if they are not getting equal or close to equal amount of attention especially one on one? Polyamorous relationships take much more work than monogamous relationships to make the last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can lovemany peopel at once

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are in love with a girl, you think that there is only one girl in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • truly love both, no

5|3
    1|0
  • 100% possible
    Ask Arabs lol

1|6
    0|0
    • Lmao they love 4

• Show All
    • @AdamED sorry if I offended you
      But I was saying as a joke.
      I’m already in poly lifestyle

• @Kelly6
      No worries. None taken. I was just explaining. by the way, how long you've been in the poly lifestyle? How's it working for you? Do you mind if I text you privately for some questions?

• nope

1|3
    0|0
  • Love is not divided...

3|2
    1|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe but he will probably need deep pockets HAH

0|1
    0|0
    • Depends on the women. I mean some women are as needy in the financial sense

• 2 or maybe 3 (mom, wife, sister) 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Poly poly poly

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, but it's wrong

1|1
    0|0
  • It will get extremely complicated extremely quick!

0|1
    0|0
  • Some men do...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s called a threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible, definite!

0|0
    0|0
Show More