Ladies: If you went on a date with a guy and he later called you "sister", what would you think? Guys: What does it mean when you call a woman this?

I'm piggybacking off of someone else's question that asked if they had ever been friendzoned. I responded that I had been friendzoned when a guy called me "sister". I was told that I should not have assumed that he was no longer interested and that I was in the wrong.
What would you think if a guy called you "sister"?
Girls, has a guy ever friendzoned you? Guys have you ever friendzoned a girl?
Girls, has a guy ever friendzoned you? Guys have you ever friendzoned a girl? ↗

822

Most Helpful Girls

• When a guy calls you sister it definitely sounds like they only see you as a close friend. But then again maybe that's just something that they often say to people so it may have just slipped out without him even thinking about it

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't say that to a woman even if I wanted to friendzone her. I would tell her directly that I didn't see us as a potential couple but we could be friends.

• What others said. I would love her like a sister. So anything romantic would be out of the question.