Girls, is it possible for a guy to be TOO tall?

I know most women like tall guys (around 5'10-6'0), and it's possible for a guy to be too short, but what about too tall? I met a guy online who is 6'5 and we've only been talking for a few days (haven't met and probably won't for a while), but I didn't know he was that tall when I messaged him. I didn't look at his height on his profile. I'm only 5'2 myself so I wonder what that would look like hahaha. I'm not opposed to his height, but it did kind of throw me off. The guys I've dated have always been about 6'0-6'2 because that just seems to be the trend with guys I attracted in the past. I never had a guy who was under 5'10 find me attractive, but I've heard tall guys like short women for some reason.
  • Yes, it's possible for a guy to be too tall
  • No, I don't care if he's really tall
  • I'm a guy/results
    Vote C

2111

Most Helpful Girls

• Do me a favor and go for a man who’s short and save the tall guys for us tall girls 😘 I’d love to have a man that’s 6’5 because I’m 5’11 lol. I do think it’s possible for you to look extremely weird together aka you being so much shorter than him that you look like father & daughter or sister & brother.

• What about a guy your height or shorter?

• @Allie_Oops I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps guys over there in the USA have a different attitude and preference in their women, to those here in the UK.
      In my experience with my previous four boyfriends all were well over 6', and I seriously cannot ever recollect being approached by guys my height or shorter.

• @EmmaMary I'm also 5'2, though, which is below the average height of a woman, so my experience may be different.

Most Helpful Guys

• Tall guys like short girls to. I had a girlfriend who was 5'2 and I am 6'6. She was still easy to kiss, hold her hand, and do stuff with. Both short girls and tall girls are great. Its all about finding the girl that the guy clicks with. Dont let your height discourage you!!

• That's just weird. Should be Illegal. It's like taking advantage of a kid

• Do me a favor and date a taller girl because that looks so extremely weird not to mention how did you not break ur arm from holding it down so low 😂😂😂😂

• Things worked out at the time. If I meet a taller girl and things click, I would date her. It just comes down to the connection

• I would hope so... nobody wants to date a tree. LOL

• Even though I am personally not attracted to somebody who is very tall than me, I find that comment of yours extremely rude. Nobody can control what they got.

• I saw this thread and was thinking coachTanthony made a joke. Then I saw that btbc92 thought it wasn't something to joke about. But the essence of a joke is to take a bad situation and make it a good one through laughter. It's understandable to argue about it if the comment was directed to hurt, but once you found out it wasn't the problem should have been dropped.

• @That_one-guy Bunch of snowflakes in need ofa safe space.