Agree or disagree, it's time for women to start approaching men if interested?

Ok so I've seen a lot of post with women and girls asking," do you think he likes me? Is he jealous? when will he ask me out?"

Honey either he likes you or he doesn't and that's for you to find out. Some men have the confidence to approach women and some have been shot down so many times that they're scared. so you're just gonna have to grab the bull by its horns and talk to the man 🤷‍♀️. No crime in it.Agree or disagree, it's time for women to start approaching men if interested?
  • I agree and here's why
  • I disagree and here's why
Woo this is a hot topic 🔥🤘🤦🏼‍♀️😭 didn't expect this

2187

Most Helpful Girls

• Agree- there is nothing wrong with approaching a guy you're into and flirting, chatting, or hell, asking him out!
    The problem seems to be in how to do it without coming off as desperate, needy, or getting friendzoned... you know, the same problem guys face when approaching a woman, LOL.

Yeah girls, we get friendzoned or rejected too, so be ready for that if you approach a guy...

I've approached a few guys before, and even been proactive enough to say how cute he is, strike up a conversation, or ask him out. So far... no luck!
    BUT... it's better than standing back wondering how he feels about me.

• It might mean something if it doesn’t work and no, it’s not about having bad luck ;) Women aren’t made to chase loll And you’re the proof that it doesn’t work

• @freakyzeaky Omg 😂😂😂 I couldn’t watch the entire video because his feminine voice is so annoying. Nice try tho

• There’s a fine line between approaching a guy and chasing him. It’s not in a woman’s DNA to chase. If a girl starts to chase a guy and initiates most of the time, the guy just isn’t that into her. It’s as simple as that.

• "Chasing" is not a DNA thing, women aren't animals that need to be hunted, that's just quite a stupid metaphor.

• @Cheetah23 and the others: you guys are hilarious! You should date each other.

• What are you talking about? you dont sound very experienced

Most Helpful Guys

• Back in the day women used to pick there man by throwing down their scarf for the gentleman to pick up. Once he did and walked over to give her the scarf back she would start a conversation. He would then tell all his buddies how it was his idea and how he picked her up when in fact it was the other way around and all her idea.

• Things were much more simple back in the day

• @rjroy3 Ahhh great story my friend! Love it.

• Haha! That might have worked if it were expected in this day and age. It isn't the norm though. Many young guys (and some older guys) are clueless when it comes to the signals (or lack of) that women give.

Or maybe... he just didn't like you that much...

• I prefer women who go after what they want, and truth to be told, I really have no inclination to start trying to figure out all these mixed signals and such for a woman who may or may not be interested in me, if a woman wants me, I prefer she come and get me.

• I agree and even when making friends with women it's confusing. like do you want to be my friend or do you wanna just gossip about me? that's why I prefer Male friends , its straight forward and less complicated

• Yeah, reading social cues comes with time and exposure, unless you are on the spectrum. I have ADD, so it is sometimes hard for me to focus, which can be annoying in social contexts, so I feel you.

Yeah man, you already seem to be in a good place.

I wasn't really directing my comment to you though -- it was just a general rant.

• No, it is alright, it was good advice.😊