Do you think its a good idea to send nudes?

Why or why not.

830

Most Helpful Guys

• Even if you follow the advice to not include your face in the pictures, you will probably take them in your bedroom and anyone who has been there will recognize it. And when Henry gets mad at you and he shows Darryl that picture of you, he's gonna say, "Yeah, here's a picture of that bitch's pussy," and Darryl knows that Harry and you just broke up, so why does it matter that you can deny it's you. Everyone will know that it is.

Suppose the pictures get posted online. Don't you think your kid brother or cousin will recognize the pictures when they are surfing for porn? Then somebody shows it to your father, "Lester! Isn't that your daughter? You need to have a talk with her!"

MAYBE none of that will happen but, if it does, your world will be torn apart. WHY should you take such a chance? WHy should you send a picture of your naked body to a guy if you are not in a sexual relationship with him? And if you are having sex with him, why does he need the pictures? He already knows what you look like naked!

Horrible idea!

• Well I do have to admit that I have... but I find it degrades ones vallue a little... of a guy can’t wait to see the goods he isn’t suggesting that you are worth the presses to crest the spark. And rise a desire...

Most Helpful Girls

• Its not a good idea, but also not a bad idea in some cases. It depends upon the receiver, like if its someone you know for a good time & can trust him fully. I dont see anything wrong with that but always with precautions. We all know prevention is better than cure. So, take pictures with not a single hint of your surroundings or objects. Some closeups are good since no one can identify even if they somehow out on internet.

• No! If something happens and "you and he" break up, how do we know he won't post them online, pass them around, show them to other people, etc. (especially if it's a bad breakup)? If you're still together and your pictures are (for example) on his phone, how do we know someone won't look at his phone and see your pics? (Even locked phones can be hacked into.) I wouldn't recommend it, hon!