Is it possible for your partner to be too tall or too short? if so, how much is too tall and how much is too short?

Is he too tall? Is she too short?
Is he too tall? Is she too short?
  • You can be too tall and too short
  • You can’t be too tall or too short
  • You can be too tall but not too short
    Vote C
  • You can be too short but not too tall
    Vote D

1118

Most Helpful Guys

• Well it depends on your preference. Some women don't like to be with short men because it looks weird. Online dating profiles for women state this a lot. They will also hint... just so you know I am 5"10 in heals so please be taller. To some this might be seen as shallow but in the end it's still your preference on who you want to date no matter the reasons why.

• I'm 175cm, probably 5'8-9...

I'm not in to taller girls at all, just do not know why, 5cm taller max.

Shorter I do not mind at all as long as not so short so I have to bend over to talk to her like with child...

Same height, when she is on her favourite hills, would be perfect.

• What’s wrong with taller girls?

• Why can’t they be taller?

• I already answered at my best ability and will ignore any rephrased questions in future from you.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like tall guys but I don't think I could be with someone who is over 6'6, that's just too much. So yeah, in my opinion you can be too tall/too short.

If I were a guy, I could not date a girl who is under 5'1.

• There is. But what matters is does it affect your attraction? I cannot find myself being with somebody above 5'10 or below my height at all. I feel very uncomfortable or intimidated and not in a good way.

• How tall are you and how tall do you like your guys

• I don't call anybody my guys because they are not mine. I am 5-3 but I cannot find myself being attracted to anybody shorter than me or higher than 5'7, 5'9 the most.