Is it possible for your partner to be too tall or too short? if so, how much is too tall and how much is too short?

Is he too tall? Is she too short?
Is he too tall? Is she too short?
  • You can be too tall and too short
    Vote A
  • You can’t be too tall or too short
    Vote B
  • You can be too tall but not too short
    Vote C
  • You can be too short but not too tall
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well it depends on your preference. Some women don't like to be with short men because it looks weird. Online dating profiles for women state this a lot. They will also hint... just so you know I am 5"10 in heals so please be taller. To some this might be seen as shallow but in the end it's still your preference on who you want to date no matter the reasons why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 175cm, probably 5'8-9...

I'm not in to taller girls at all, just do not know why, 5cm taller max.

Shorter I do not mind at all as long as not so short so I have to bend over to talk to her like with child...

Same height, when she is on her favourite hills, would be perfect.

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s wrong with taller girls?

• Show All
    • Why can’t they be taller?

• I already answered at my best ability and will ignore any rephrased questions in future from you.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like tall guys but I don't think I could be with someone who is over 6'6, that's just too much. So yeah, in my opinion you can be too tall/too short.

If I were a guy, I could not date a girl who is under 5'1.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is. But what matters is does it affect your attraction? I cannot find myself being with somebody above 5'10 or below my height at all. I feel very uncomfortable or intimidated and not in a good way.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you and how tall do you like your guys

• I don't call anybody my guys because they are not mine. I am 5-3 but I cannot find myself being attracted to anybody shorter than me or higher than 5'7, 5'9 the most.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I prefer tall women, but would happily date a short one as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe my perception is a little skewed because me and my boyfriend have an insane height difference. he's got a foot on me- im 5'1 and he's 6'1. maybe he's too tall and im too short 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so, im 5'4" and i went from a guy who was 6'2" to a guy who is 5'6." Honesty i prefer the 5'6" guy for the ease of kissing him.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm 167cm so a guy that's maybe over 190cm too tall and under 165cm is too short for me. But I guess depends on the kind of person maybe someone with an amazing personality I won't mind height too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some short girls. I'm 5'11 and I find tiny girls adorable. I'm not sure about people with dwarfism as dating material for me personally, but a 5'0 - 5'4 girl is so adorable and sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not same height?

• Because I want to be taller. I love the look of a short girl looking up to me. It's cute. Her eyes sparkle because of the light reflecting off of them and she sometimes happens to pull a puppy-dog eyes face.

It's hard to explain the entire reason why I love short girls. It's pretty much personal preference to be honest. There's so many factors that go into it!

• Well, of course I would not date a dwarf nor a giant.

0|1
    0|0
  • Height doesn’t matter, it would come down to personal preference. I have friends and he is 6’8” tall and she is 4’2” tall, they have been married for 10 years and have 2 young children. They are one of the happiest couples I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1 and I wouldn't be with a girl much below 5'3. You gotta hunch for kisses and hugs and it kinda keeps a certain level of passion away when your bodies aren't even anatomically compatible.

0|0
    1|0
  • As a woman who is 5’2 I wouldn’t go out of my way to date a guy that’s over 6’. It’s too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think a 6'4 dude would want to date a gal who's 4'8.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you and how tall do you like your guys

• Show All
    • They do, my mum was 5ft 2 my dad was 6 ft 8. I'm 5 ft 4 and my sons dad was 6 ft 11, my now husband is 6 ft 6.

• @Denz1510 Sounds like an interesting dynamic! The closest I have to that is that I'm 5'2 and my younger brother is 6'4.

• If there is a worry of me stepping on them or otherwise being stepped on them they are to short/tall

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 cm difference is really perfect. Can do 15~30, won't go for shorter or taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, too short is my height or lower, too tall is above 195 cm

0|0
    0|0
  • Too short is below my height (5'4). Too tall is anything above 6'3.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like you're just a robot gathering information about height preferences

0|0
    1|0
  • I’m 5 ft even. My boyfriend is 6’1. He’s too tall when it comes to certain things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 184cm and I see everyone under 167 to be to short and everyone over 190 to be to tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate everyone rn.

1|0
    1|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be too tall and too short

0|0
    0|0
  • I say if you really care for some 1 not reallu8

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer just slightly shorter. It's not that important but I don't prefer taller or head shorter than myself. Luckily I'm not tall so almost all girls are slightly shorter.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you and how tall do you like your girls

• Show All
    • Not really. But usually if a girl is taller I don't pay much attention to her or think her as potential partner. I assume she wants taller guy as well. But if I happen to meet someone and I like her it wouldn't bother me.

• How much taller could she be?

• I'm not into tall men

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes