If I know love is a waste of time why do I crave it soo much?

I don't understand this s#! TIf I know love is a waste of time why do I crave it soo much?
  • You're foolish
    Vote A
  • You have too much emotions inside
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You are young you haven't lived yea love is something chemical and you will feel it with a girl and it fades for me I felt it one time during a summer fling with this girl she was cheating on her boyfriend with me I never felt anything like that in my life but she turned out to be trash pretty but trash and I never fell for anyone in that way again you should try to find someone to marry but don't get it twisted love can blind you and the girl you love today you might grow to hate in a year

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• love isn't a waste of time though? love is happiness and i wouldn't say happiness is a waste of time. they’re still positive emotions regardless if it doesn't work out you spent that time that you can't get back HAPPY. would u prefer that or being miserable and alone?

0|1
    0|0
    • Id prefer being alone than being heartbroken

• Show All
    • Im not happy because everytime i give in to this emotion i get hurt

• Same here bud. All we can do is focus on bettering ourselves. If the fates have love in store for us then we'll see. But for now, let's train and get stronger than beerus

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because it's a human emotion. I have the same problem, I don't want to be in love cause it always ends up with me being hurt. I know people keep saying once you meet the one all the problems won't matter but that's not worth it anymore.
    Just focus on yourself and keep yourself occupied.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because deep down you know it's not a waste of time?

0|2
    0|0
  • Because you have Goku for a father when Piccolo isn't around

0|1
    0|0
  • We all want the impossible

0|1
    0|0
  • because we people fukcing need it from everyone by default

0|1
    0|0
  • Love isn’t a waste of time. Why would you think hat?

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf is love, that's only something only girls feel bro hahaha... Your soft as pillow

0|0
    0|1
  • Maslows hierarchy of needs*

0|2
    0|0
  • Your thesis is wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have too much emotions inside

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes