Is it okay to date multiple girls at the same time (without telling one that I am dating another)?

• Yes , it is totally normal
    Vote A
  • No , that is considered cheating
    Vote B
  • You're weird
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on the nature of the relationship.

If you are giving each the impression that it is an exclusive relationship, then NO, it is not okay.

If you all, agree on an open dating relationship then all is well.

Many guys seem to want each girl to be exclusive to them while they gallivant around with every chic in town. Like they have their own private harem or something.

Doesn't seem quite right from most girls perspectives, at least not in the US.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love how the guys are saying it's okay, but the girls are against it. That in itself says a lot about how each gender views dating!

It's okay, but should you do it? NO. You're just toying with them and their emotions, and if they find out what you're doing? You're screwed.

It's not that bad dating and getting to know one person at a time, and you get to know her better than just going back and forth between women.

0|2
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as you aren't exclusive with one of them, then yeah, that's fine. If, however you are exclusive with one of them and are continuing to do this, then yeah, you're a cheating sack.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As long as you aren’t telling them you’re exclusive with them and seeing others behind their back, then you’re ok. Whether or not it’s morally ok is a different question.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as you haven't told any of them that you're exclusive then its not cheating. Also, when you first start dating a girl you would be naive to assume that you're the only guy she is dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Till you are exclusive with someone you should be dating as many people as possible. Never settle for the first person that comes along. Just be open about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't like it. I would feel betrayed and used.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not only okay, it's exactly what you *should* be doing.

0|1
    1|0
  • Technically, you are suppossed to being doing stuff like this because hoes ain’t loyal

0|1
    0|0
  • It's fine if they all know about each other but not if you're hiding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is cheating and being a cunt

1|1
    0|2
    • Technically it is not

• Show All
    • Cool. Enjoy your cunt life. Hope someone stabs your cheating manhood and mutilates you. 👍

• Highly appreciated

• As long as there's no agreement to be exclusive, then yeah, that's ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my view, unless you declare exclusivity, don't worry about it. It's just dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ethical non-monogamy - look it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you’re not exclusive it’s okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's cheating.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • Love needs to be shared not squandered

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, no.

0|0