How would you feel if your significant other got plastic surgery?

Let’s say your s/o decided to get plastic surgery, how would you feel?

414

Most Helpful Guys

• If I am dating her with the intent to spend the rest of my life with her, it is a given that I already find her appearance perfect (otherwise I wouldn't be with her).

So if she had gotten cosmetic surgery prior to our relationship, I wouldn't care. If I like the way she looks, I like the way she looks. However, if she decided to get the surgery after we were already in a relationship, I wouldn't want her to. The odds of me being less attracted to her after the surgery are much higher than the odds of being more attracted to her. It would simply be an unnecessary risk.

• If you were my girlfriend and you got it on your face I'd say why, what a waste of money. Anywhere else I wouldn't want either but I guess more understandable and it's cool

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not like it.. I like him how he is.