How would you feel if your significant other got plastic surgery?

Let’s say your s/o decided to get plastic surgery, how would you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If I am dating her with the intent to spend the rest of my life with her, it is a given that I already find her appearance perfect (otherwise I wouldn't be with her).

So if she had gotten cosmetic surgery prior to our relationship, I wouldn't care. If I like the way she looks, I like the way she looks. However, if she decided to get the surgery after we were already in a relationship, I wouldn't want her to. The odds of me being less attracted to her after the surgery are much higher than the odds of being more attracted to her. It would simply be an unnecessary risk.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you were my girlfriend and you got it on your face I'd say why, what a waste of money. Anywhere else I wouldn't want either but I guess more understandable and it's cool

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not like it.. I like him how he is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she did it out of the blue, I would be surprised. I wouldn't think that's the type of thing someone does unexpectedly without prior notification.

If she talked to me about it and indicated she'd want to have it done, I'd wonder why. Except for in extreme circumstances, I don't think it's necessary to undergo surgery to supposedly "enhance" a part of your body. Too many plastic surgeries end up making someone look fake... so I wouldn't advise it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what it was really. If it was to fix some sort of abnormality I would be ok, but if it was "I want tits to fit Shaquille O'Neal" I'd have a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless it was because of a disfiguring accident or something like that, I wouldn't like it. I like women that are real and not surgically altered to try to be something they're really not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that would be super expensive. Tell me if I'm wrong but plastic surgery seems to be something most only white people do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends why? Is it required due to an accident or is it because she doesn't like the color of her areola?

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on if she told me that`s she`s getting it done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t like it. I’d probably try stop him before he did although I can’t see him doing it. Surgergy makes you look fake and not real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on what and how. I don't want a barbie as a partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem for me

1|0
    0|2
  • Pissed

0|1
    0|0
  • Goodbye i like real nonfake girl

0|1
    0|0
  • Depending on what my beautiful ladie wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake looks better I think

0|0
    0|1
  • hey you should follow for me to message u
    i want to ask u a question.
    :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was to reconstruct after an accident I'd understand.

If it was just for the sake of her vanity I'd leave her quick. I hate fake women.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes