Ladies (and guys also), do you agree that women pass up goods guys for bad guys?

The lady in the Youtube video claims women have a need to seek men who are players. I don't think this lady claims to be an expert and it's just her opinion. But what do you think? Way back when I was in college this really seemed to be the case. I'd seen women leave a good guy to go back to an old boyfriend who used and abused her. Now that I'm middle aged, I don't see it all that much now.

She is equating womanizers and players with alpha males. Not really the same thing but I get what she is saying.

68

Most Helpful Girl

• Well personally speaking that's not necessarily the case... I see a player from a mile off and yes I'd date one but just for fun in the sense that in my mind I always remind myself that's it's nothing more...😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women just go for guys based on looks and entertainment and the guys who are fun and attractive are more likely to cheat/sleep with multiple girls because of the fact they have more options.