Ladies (and guys also), do you agree that women pass up goods guys for bad guys?

The lady in the Youtube video claims women have a need to seek men who are players. I don't think this lady claims to be an expert and it's just her opinion. But what do you think? Way back when I was in college this really seemed to be the case. I'd seen women leave a good guy to go back to an old boyfriend who used and abused her. Now that I'm middle aged, I don't see it all that much now.

Updates:
She is equating womanizers and players with alpha males. Not really the same thing but I get what she is saying.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Well personally speaking that's not necessarily the case... I see a player from a mile off and yes I'd date one but just for fun in the sense that in my mind I always remind myself that's it's nothing more...😊

0|3
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women just go for guys based on looks and entertainment and the guys who are fun and attractive are more likely to cheat/sleep with multiple girls because of the fact they have more options.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't date jerks. I also think it certain "type" of females that do date those types from what i have seen and around campus.

I take care of myself I don't need to feel validated by a guy.
    I also don't have time to raise a grown man. You can't do that. His mother had him frit. And I seriously don't have the energy to change a man with prayers and tears.
    I already have a dad. And don't need another one.

1|1
    0|0
  • As the sun rises in the east and the Pope is Catholic woman will always get the tingles for bad boys.

Of course most women will deny this - but it is what it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never did. Never understood the appeal of a jerk.

0|2
    0|0
  • technically, yes... especially if the guy doesn't know how to fight for her girl... and especially if the girl is immature... or it could be that, that girl sees something in that what you called "Bad Guy" that no one sees but her... sometime we people are just so judgmental about other people...

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree that girls do pass up good guys for bad guys especially at my age. All of the girls seem to 'chase' these bad boys and they all end up wanting to date the same like 3 or 4 guys. this then ends up with each of these bad guys talking to like 3 or 4 girls at a time and then they all find out about the other girls and then theyll all get the opinion that guys are all terrible and that all the guys will cheat on them when actually they just all put themselves in a position to be cheated on by all liking the same guy and then they miss out on the opportunity to date good guys because they won't because they think all guys will cheat on them when actually they have all just created that opinion for themselves by all liking and going for the same bad guys over and over again

0|1
    0|0
  • from experience, "bad guys" tend to show more confidence and not give a shit which women tend to find very attractive, i get that, why they stay with them when they are abusive and/or manipulative

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

* from experience, "bad guys" tend to show more confidence and not give a shit, which women tend to find very attractive, i get that. why they stay with them when they are abusive and/or manipulative, that's the part i don't understand

• Sometimes they do. But that's okay. If a girl needs to date some turd, then she's not for me. Too many women in the world to worry over any one of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls love bad boys. Good guys always finish last.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes definitely agree with this

0|1
    0|0
  • Her life her choice that what you call free will

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok yes but men pass up sane women for batshit crazy ones, I don’t know what it is but the crazy ones just seem so much more attractive (until they stab you with a fork) but ya we as humans are incredibly stupid when we pick our partners, it’s because sexual attraction shuts down the rational part of your brain and ramps up your basic instincts so we basically turn into horny animals and make stupid desisions

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes