In your experience, what do you think is really going on when someone REJECTS you after approaching them?

Rejected
Rejected
  • The person rejecting you is doing so because of your looks, what you said, height, etc etc
  • The person rejecting you is in their own head space and it has nothing to do with you.

1620

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it can be many reasons, but one simply never knows for certain.

Once I wrote a note to a guy telling him how I felt towards him. He seemed happy and excited, hugged me & kissed me on the forehead, asked for my number to set a day to meet. He never called me! Actually he did but after two years! 😄😄
    I will never know if he was ever interested, if he rejected me but regardless of that I think if one gets rejected it could be because there is nothing in common between the two, sometimes race difference, sometimes is religion, sometimes is the looks... the reasons can be endless! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Every action a person makes or doesn't make is in direct relation to whats going on in their own reality.

Most Helpful Guys

• Whenever I get rejected I don't really read into it too much because it could be anything, bottom line is just for whatever reason they aren't interested in me at the time you approach them, realistically it could be one of the two. That being said generally when girls do reject me it's mostly to do with their personal circumstances that have nothing to do with me.

• Usually, it is due to their own internal reaction. Women have multiple defense shields to filter guys out. Hit any of them, and you go down. You have to navigate through it.
    I've had times they shoot me down on height, and that's somewhat legit, but if had given me a chance, I suspect not an issue.