Are white girls willing to date white guys in the United States of America?

I know that generally speaking white girls in the United States of America prefer african-american, mexican and mixed guys, but people don't always date/marry their type. So regardless of their preference, are white girls willing to date white guys in the United States of America?

49

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lol. All races tend to prefer their own race. Ya, some people will date other races, but most people will stick with their own. Interracial marriages aren't that high and them staying together is even lower.

• Explain how come there's so many white women with other races but very few white men with other races then!

• Yup and their are trashy white women in the world, but they don't speak for the millions of others.

• And you can still be racist/ prejudice with black friends. That excuse is invalid.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I know that generally speaking white girls in the United States of America prefer african-american, mexican and mixed guys" How do you know that? Is that what you were taught to think on CNN?

• Its what I see on a daily basis... no need to be an expert to tell that

• What did I write that "kinda" said that?

• You couldn't answer my question so you just resorted to calling me a name?