Are white girls willing to date white guys in the United States of America?

I know that generally speaking white girls in the United States of America prefer african-american, mexican and mixed guys, but people don't always date/marry their type. So regardless of their preference, are white girls willing to date white guys in the United States of America?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lol. All races tend to prefer their own race. Ya, some people will date other races, but most people will stick with their own. Interracial marriages aren't that high and them staying together is even lower.

1|1
    0|0
    • Explain how come there's so many white women with other races but very few white men with other races then!

• Show All
    • Yup and their are trashy white women in the world, but they don't speak for the millions of others.

• And you can still be racist/ prejudice with black friends. That excuse is invalid.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I know that generally speaking white girls in the United States of America prefer african-american, mexican and mixed guys" How do you know that? Is that what you were taught to think on CNN?

1|0
    0|1
    • Its what I see on a daily basis... no need to be an expert to tell that

• Show All
    • What did I write that "kinda" said that?

• You couldn't answer my question so you just resorted to calling me a name?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, they aren't.

Every American woman is a lesbian and every American man is gay, there's no exception. So American women don't date American men in no circumstances, the men you see with White women in streets are just their wonderful gay friends.

You'd better accept the new times, go find a partner of the same sex as you, be a good american!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Most marriages are between those of the same race.

0|1
    0|0
    • But most dating isn't

• Show All
    • But how come most white guys prefer to date white girls while most white girls prefer to date other races?
      why is this one sided?

• Most white girls prefer to date there own. White guys are to, but they can't because the girl won't give them a chance.

• Fuck off with this you retard.

What you claim is mathematically impossible in the first place, and secondly I would suggest you attempt self lobotomy in an effort to become more intelligent.

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes. Why do you act like white women hate white guys? Studies show the opposite. It's white guys who get the most matches and responses on dating apps.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then explain why there are far more white girls dating other races than white guys dating other races?

• White men rated Asian women the highest. White women rated white guys the highest

• Your question doesn’t make any sense, it’s just false what you’re saying.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you ever fucking get tired of asking the same ridiculous question on here you jackass?

1|1
    0|0
  • i don't know where you got that stereotype. But all of my white friends type are white boys.

0|1
    0|0
  • as a foreigner planning to go there, i am glad the other comments say that this isn't tru or ill have 0% with any women!

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother with girls, the vast majority of them are extremely autistic

0|0