When people ask what you have to offer, what do you say?

When people ask me that, I don't answer as I'm taken back by the question. It makes me feel worthless to an extent because I can't really say what I have to offer in a relationship or friendship for that matter, which would explain why I've never been on a date and have no friends. I try to ignore the negative thoughts in my head, but I try to stay in touch with reality at the same time, and it feels like in reality, there really isn't any reason why someone would want to be with me. What would your answer to the question be if any?When people ask what you have to offer, what do you say?

915

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, let's see... companionship, I'm a good listener, I cook decently, am good with bubble baths and back rubs. Minor auto maintenance, home maintenance. I'm pretty good at cunnalingus.

Think about what you enjoy doing with another person. That's what you're offering them in a dating context. Also things you're good at. Your only 19, so you're probably not that good at to many things yet. Think about things, skills, which sometime you would like to be with would would likely find desirable, and learn how to do them.

:-)

• You don't really give anybody a serious answer to this... because if they are really asking you in a serious way RUN. I don't think I have ever been asked this question and If someone did.. I would say.. I have a 10 inch cock.. and that keeps me happy! You are 19 .. find a purpose and a passion and run with it. Don't worry about stuff like this.. you aren't supposed to have everything somebody else would want at your age.. you are still working on it and so are they!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNrjLf278Y&t=175s

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their good traits so I would list my good qualities. What I have to offer is empathy, humour, intelligence and I am a pretty good cook.