When people ask what you have to offer, what do you say?

When people ask me that, I don't answer as I'm taken back by the question. It makes me feel worthless to an extent because I can't really say what I have to offer in a relationship or friendship for that matter, which would explain why I've never been on a date and have no friends. I try to ignore the negative thoughts in my head, but I try to stay in touch with reality at the same time, and it feels like in reality, there really isn't any reason why someone would want to be with me. What would your answer to the question be if any?When people ask what you have to offer, what do you say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, let's see... companionship, I'm a good listener, I cook decently, am good with bubble baths and back rubs. Minor auto maintenance, home maintenance. I'm pretty good at cunnalingus.

Think about what you enjoy doing with another person. That's what you're offering them in a dating context. Also things you're good at. Your only 19, so you're probably not that good at to many things yet. Think about things, skills, which sometime you would like to be with would would likely find desirable, and learn how to do them.

:-)

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't really give anybody a serious answer to this... because if they are really asking you in a serious way RUN. I don't think I have ever been asked this question and If someone did.. I would say.. I have a 10 inch cock.. and that keeps me happy! You are 19 .. find a purpose and a passion and run with it. Don't worry about stuff like this.. you aren't supposed to have everything somebody else would want at your age.. you are still working on it and so are they!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNrjLf278Y&t=175s

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has their good traits so I would list my good qualities. What I have to offer is empathy, humour, intelligence and I am a pretty good cook.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say a lot more than you have to offer me, but thanks for waking me up to that fact before kicking him to the curb..

0|1
    0|2
  • What do I have to offer?

I have a lot to offer but unfortunately you will never know what that is. The reason being because a relationship is not defined by what one brings to the table but rather the feelings one feels for another. A person such as yourself would not understand this because all you have to offer is a useless question that is both unnecessary and crude.

This would be my kind answer to the question, at least if I was feeling kind in that moment anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fantastic personality a motorcycle fun facts for days how to eat helathy and exersize. Light humor ambious very active attractive good looking and dresses to the 9's also I try to use the right puncuation all the time even texting the most important one of all of these.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. it depends on who is asking. A potential employer? A date? A stranger? Someone who sits next to you on a plane? A family member?

Each will have different answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer would be - just myself, nothing more, nothing less 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I have myself to offer.
    https://youtu.be/39cZelwLKqk

0|0
    0|0
  • Laziness? Depression? Loneliness? You name them and I'll keep tossing them your way

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my wonderful smile 😁😁 of course and my amazing personality 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate that question because I have no good answers for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea lol maybe advice a hug

0|0
    0|1
  • I got nothing really to offer

0|0
    0|0
  • A free cookie when needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have saltines and sliced cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say "You'll just have to find out for yourself"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know)

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean a little of this and that with a side of good heart and sas. They can take it or die fuc if I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your 19 everyone your age doesn't have anything to offer. Beside labor and schooling.
    Stop being a pity party. Go work out , get a job and make friends at college

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a job, I'm working on my health but I'm having insurance problems but I have to talk to my doctor to get my ketogenic diet approved. And I'm not going to college because I'm looking to work blue collar.

• A sweet left hook

0|0
    0|0
  • "I can shit standing up." That's when I give them the ol smile and wink. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • What I have to offer?
    Well I have myself and nothing more. Do you like it take it. Unless I don't like what you have to offer and in that case case bye.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes