What should I get for my girlfriend for her first birthday together?

She loves stitch and she loves bracelets and rings so I was thinking of getting her these two things. If anyone has any better ideas or think I should get her something else as well.What should I get for my girlfriend for her first birthday together?What should I get for my girlfriend for her first birthday together?

164

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, thats nice and i think its kind of u! u chose something personal, that adds to whatever u give.

I give her a watch, i asked her to chose from a few. i think its not only about the item, its about creating a possibility for her to choose what she wants , i think she had little choice so far and i want her to be happy.

well, god save us all ๐Ÿ™‚

Most Helpful Girls

• That looks like an awesome gift! Just make sure the bracelet is the right size. If you aren't sure - ask her if you can measure her hand.

• This would be cute ๐Ÿ˜Š you can just add a chocolate and a little flower if you like but it's not necessary ๐Ÿ˜Š