What should I get for my girlfriend for her first birthday together?

She loves stitch and she loves bracelets and rings so I was thinking of getting her these two things. If anyone has any better ideas or think I should get her something else as well.What should I get for my girlfriend for her first birthday together?What should I get for my girlfriend for her first birthday together?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, thats nice and i think its kind of u! u chose something personal, that adds to whatever u give.

I give her a watch, i asked her to chose from a few. i think its not only about the item, its about creating a possibility for her to choose what she wants , i think she had little choice so far and i want her to be happy.

well, god save us all ๐Ÿ™‚

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• That looks like an awesome gift! Just make sure the bracelet is the right size. If you aren't sure - ask her if you can measure her hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • This would be cute ๐Ÿ˜Š you can just add a chocolate and a little flower if you like but it's not necessary ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If "She loves stitch and she loves bracelets and rings" then I think you are on the right track. I'm sure she'll love whatever you do to celebrate her birthday/

0|0
    0|0
  • Awwwww you are the best. Thatโ€™s so freaking cute.

If you know her that well, I think itโ€™s a great gift.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean, she was apart during all of her other birthdays?

0|0
    0|0
  • What a great thoughtful gift! I think it's perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are amazing, I bought bath and bodywork for her first birthday, whatever you do , as long as itโ€™s from the heart , sheโ€™ll like it ! Good Luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • They are both really adorable gifts I can't decide which is better <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing...

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww this is literally so sweet! It's perfect ๐Ÿ˜†

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go with the bracelet.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's adorable. I think she'll like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks perfect to me, So thoughtful too !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Coupon for oral sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Bracelet looks awesome as a gift

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg this is amazing. Wish you were my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pandora bracelet with charms

0|0
    1|0
  • Sounds Good! Very Nice of you!

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll definitely like them, just don't forget to give her flowers as well as those other gifts :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes