How long do you wait until you say "i love you" to a partner?

How long do you wait until you say

1422

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends how long I've known them. I liked a close friend for almost three years and can honestly say I loved him (still do, though not romantically now), so if we had dated, I'd have been fine saying it from the beginning of the relationship. If it's a guy I've only known for a few months, I'd wait until I know him well and there's the same level of trust that best friends have.

• Until I am sure about my feelings. Took me slightly over a year into the relationship with my boyfriend. I was the first to say it

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't feel comfortable saying it until we've been in a relationship for a while. If I had to put a time frame on it, I'd say 8 months - a year. I find it extremely hard to say, even if I do truly love someone. I think it's because I don't express my true emotions enough to have that vulnerability be lessened