Would you want to go on a date to the Bluegrass Underground concert inside of a cavern?

This would be amazing! Entertainers perform 333-feet below the ground in the Volcano Room inside Tennessee's Cumberland Caverns.Would you want to go on a date to the Bluegrass Underground concert inside of a cavern?Would you want to go on a date to the Bluegrass Underground concert inside of a cavern?
  • Duh, that would be amazing...
  • No, because...

521

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I'd want to attend a Norse ancient music outdoor festival featuring one of my favourite experimental groups, Wardruna. I've seen them live in Canada but, as amazing as it was, it wasn't as nice as the outdoor concerts that occur in Norway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like bluegrass and that cavern would get real hot and humid real quick