Would you want to go on a date to the Bluegrass Underground concert inside of a cavern?

This would be amazing! Entertainers perform 333-feet below the ground in the Volcano Room inside Tennessee's Cumberland Caverns.Would you want to go on a date to the Bluegrass Underground concert inside of a cavern?Would you want to go on a date to the Bluegrass Underground concert inside of a cavern?
  • Duh, that would be amazing...
    Vote A
  • No, because...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I'd want to attend a Norse ancient music outdoor festival featuring one of my favourite experimental groups, Wardruna. I've seen them live in Canada but, as amazing as it was, it wasn't as nice as the outdoor concerts that occur in Norway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like bluegrass and that cavern would get real hot and humid real quick

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wow, what acoustics! I'm definitely down for that.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes!!!

1|2
    0|0
  • Duh, that would be amazing...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCO90KBMRE
    We'll take turns driving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, as long as its traditional bluegrass and not the new folk/bluegrass that's hippie music in disguise.

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that stuff sucks. Sounds like some weird cross between Charlie Danials and Simon and Garfunkel.

• I like both of those bands though lol. Devil Makes Three is a prime example of what I'm talking about. When I first heard them, they sounded alright, but then I liked them less when I paid attention to the lyrics. Plus they look like hipsters trying to look old timey.

• I like both as well, bet if you try to fuse those sounds... just nah.

Hipsters annoy me. They drink up all the PBR at my favorite watering hole sometimes.

This should cheer you up:

https://youtu.be/i95sEX1YBlA

• I'm not really a concert attending person. I prefer to have a simple dinner date (cause food!), or maybe something exciting like an amusement park.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hadn't heard of it beforehand but it sounds pretty cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not into bluegrass-type music.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't want some hillbillies ruining a tight af cave

1|1
    0|1
    • I'd rather enjoy the cave alone. Even though I happen to like some bluegrass

• Where the hell is that at? That’s sick!

1|0
    0|0
  • does it have to be bluegrass?

1|0
    0|1
    • I dont know if any other style is played there...

• Show All
    • I looked at the performers and they are all bluegrass. I'm not a huge bluegrass fan but it's really cool to witness the talent the musicians have with their particular instruments. I'll see if I can find a link.

• I'd rather they have someone there play rock or heavy metal, but I might once for shits and giggles.

• That would be a unique experience.

1|1
    0|0
  • certainly... it's a really cool venue

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! That’s sounds soooooo cool!

1|1
    0|0
  • looks amazing! is that legal?

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds so beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm nah

1|1
    0|0
  • I would go anywhere we agree on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I think it would be cool

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • not during a earth quake

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh that'd be cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, spending time alone wold be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes