Do you think dating is just a game people play to no who's better at it?

Honest opinionsDo you think dating is just a game people play to no who's better at it?

1228

Most Helpful Guys

• dating isn't "just" a game. it is a tough ass competition. you need to compete against many other options that your date has in order to emerge as the best option they have. obviously you need to hold your own and be good at it or you'll either stay single or get with shitty partners... so better get on top of your game.

• No, well not for that reason. I don't think dating is a game, I think people play games while dating though (and its incredibly frustrating and quite honestly, stupid).

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't thinks so. My relationship is not anyone else's business and I'm not really interested in hearing about other people's relationships either. I think it's just a natural part of life, although it is true, that some people are worse at it than others.

• Depends on the person. I think insecure people use it as a game