Do you think dating is just a game people play to no who's better at it?

Honest opinionsDo you think dating is just a game people play to no who's better at it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• dating isn't "just" a game. it is a tough ass competition. you need to compete against many other options that your date has in order to emerge as the best option they have. obviously you need to hold your own and be good at it or you'll either stay single or get with shitty partners... so better get on top of your game.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, well not for that reason. I don't think dating is a game, I think people play games while dating though (and its incredibly frustrating and quite honestly, stupid).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't thinks so. My relationship is not anyone else's business and I'm not really interested in hearing about other people's relationships either. I think it's just a natural part of life, although it is true, that some people are worse at it than others.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. I think insecure people use it as a game

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can’t really say no because people are different! Some mag do it to prove “who is better than who?”. Personally I don’t see it that way, dating is a good self opportunity to meet someone new from whom you can learn to love, or appreciate or let go. Dating is our form to do what we were born to do anyway, which is to seek for our happiness and be happy, nothing wrong with that. 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Date someone who gives you the same feeling of when you see your food coming at your favorite restaurant. It's not a game.

3|0
    0|0
  • We’re all in the same game just different levels. It’s a game but at the same time it’s not. We don’t think it’s a game but you are playing the cards dealt to you in life in order to see if that person is a right fit. We only use up all of our cards if someone is worth it and call out black jack or we fold and try a new hand.

2|0
    0|0
  • You know, I’ve never actually viewed it that way but it
    definitely could be for some. Instead of being used in
    order to find someone you enjoy being in there company,
    some use as if it’s some big hunter’s game that awards
    egos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, at least the whole dating thing has become a sport for idiot guys to find idiot girls, bed them and find more. And if that isn't enough, the guys also try to convince nice girls that they are the man of their dreams, bed them and then destroy their lives and break their hearts. It disgusts me and makes me very very angry every time I hear about it or see another User in the WWW, who has fled the real world in order to have better chances in finding honest people..

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch "Think Like A Man" & see every side to both sex's points of view. I, personally, was in it to find that intimate connection & succeeded. No games from me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some people date for the sake of showing off how many dates they can get other date to find a relationship and others date bc they want to know other people and learn about what they do outside of there event

1|0
    0|0
  • Whomever feels it first should say it... it should never fall on either. This isn't a marriage proposal here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't dating to get to know a person?
    I think mature people date for a purpose and are on the same page with their S. O.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for some people, but for most it is about life choices and definitely not a game

2|1
    0|0
  • It turning into that now. It's like a job interview actually, you need practice, experience and qualifications now in order to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • To see who's better at it? No. I like having a partner. I like intimacy and companionship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a game to a lot of people, even if they dont admit it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's not a game but yea you can always find flaws in this self imagined system for girls they can find annoying, horny, creepy , needy guys, For Guys they can find total bitches, whore , sluts , gold diggers etc , but that too depends a person who date a lot is a complete failure and the ones who managed to get their partners are the exact winners here rest some of them will be settled down with arranged marriages so it totally depends from person to person, but if both of them girls or guys keep their ego and attitude in control then things will work for you !

1|0
    0|0
  • For me dating is for getting to know someone well first then see where it leads.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and not in that order and to the two topics you asked.
    First is it a game? - >yes, and to people who don't think it is, how many times did you hear that he took it too seriously?

Second, the objective is to know who is better at it? - >No, the objective at the end is to know each other, knowing how to play is needed to not giving mistaken impressions but it's not the objective, the objective is to present the best of you and to know if the other person have what you are looking for on a partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's always a game and people who tell you otherwise haven't picked up enough girls

1|0
    0|0
  • no for mist desent people it's about search to find some 1 who you settle down with some day

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah totallyyyy... not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, why would you think that?

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

1|0
    0|0
  • For me its not a game

1|0
    0|0
  • In some cases that's very possible!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be, seems like it sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Thats lame

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm actually looking for companionship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe yes it's a game

1|0
    0|0
  • At this point yep

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t think so

1|0
    0|0
  • It is. And I prefer to play Magic the Gathering

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend men be better at there better being able to separate love and lust better then a woman can some can be crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • To a women it's a game. But i'd say it only appears that it's a game is because the vast majority of people are selfish and don't think that far beyond themselves. Now this could be just who they are or learned vindictiveness from past relationships. And this leaves only a very small segment that are left (still single) that are even capable of a healthy relationship. So i can see why it can give the appearance after a while that it's just a game.

1|1
    0|0
  • Its kinds of a skills... but i don't think so. However the picture is so nice ❤

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely think it's a game for some. I not sure about the "who's better at it part". I think it's just for attention.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes