What would make you walk out of a first date in the middle of it?

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I couldn't just walk out cause I picked her up, but this chick kept laughing at me when she found out I was still a virgin. I also found out she had 3 drinks before our date to try calm her nerves so she was kinda smashed halfway through. So yeah I drove her home.

Aside from that if a chick has a bitter attitude towards men saying we're all players etc I'm out.

1|2
    0|0
  • If I find out she has a penis. Even worse if it's bigger than mine. Lol. Really, I'm not too sure. I'm a very lenient person.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I have never had a date in my life. Honestly i am desperate and wouldn't walk out even if he is a piece of trash because i am ugly and lonely

2|3
    1|0
    • Every woman I've ever heard say that about herself wasn't ugly at all.

• Show All
    • @TarrAva I feel I dont deserve to have a choice , because someone who looks as bad as me and is so unattractive can't also have standards.

• Sweetie, have faith in yourself. I always say that there is a shoe to every foot and you are no exception. It may not be today or tomorrow, but one day it will happen.

Think positive and pieces will fall in place at one time. Never give up and always go with a raised head. I am sure you can make it.

I will remove the downvote because you took the time to reply and voice your opinion and I like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am a very patient woman but if I see a man is disrespectful towards me or his waitress, I’d walk out (if he treats someone who serves him with disrespect, then he has no respect for anyone at all). Also if he behaves oddly, acts and speaks in an abnormal aggressive way, I’d also walk out.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a very choosy person when it comes to dating someone. The chemistry has to be correct and before the first date, many hurdles need to be overcome before the first date even come to fruition.

The most probably reason for me walking out of a first date is if the candidate would show interest in going straight to 3rd. base.

I want to assess the person in detail, see whether we have mutual interests, pick his/her brain for intellectual compatibility and other commonalities.

the thing I want least to be a topic on the first date would be sex. Should this person address that subject on the first date, then I know that he/she is not likely to be a good match with me.

I place sex on the very bottom of my list of priorities. Just the fact that he/she addresses that subject on the first date is a red flag for me and an indicator that we have potentially much less in common than first thought and that I did a bad job assessing the person.

Then, I settle my share of the meal, courteously say goodbye and leave the place after having unmistakably told my date that I see no future and even less commonality between us.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would take something very drastic. Even if something in date made me realise there was no future i'd make the most of a pleasent time. I suppose if they were racist, or some other major thing that i felt i needed to make a particular point on. Not sure of proper example

0|1
    0|0
  • Never happened.
    most didn't get second date if there was sometihng wrong.

ex. one we splited bill then he tried to kiss me.. yuck..

2|2
    0|2
  • If they lied outrageously about smth or said something really offensive.

2|5
    0|0
  • If someone had died or it was an emergency... otherwise I’d never do it! Unfair and uncouth

2|3
    0|0
  • Using their phone instead of talking to me... there's a limit.
    Rude, bad language, negative vibe
    not who they advertised to be and it's bad.
    has not happened...

1|2
    0|0
  • Sexual pressure or innuendos
    Bad vibes
    Aggression
    Bad attitude

4|3
    0|0
  • If they started insinuating they wanted "to get some" afterwards.

5|3
    0|0
  • If she kept looking at her phone, texting and not contributing to conversation.

2|2
    0|0
  • Poor table manners, disrespectful comments, physical impatience, political obsession, and/or funky ASS breath

0|2
    0|0
  • Excluding medical emergencies.

If :-
    She is a feminazi
    She says anime is a cartoon
    She doesn't like workouts
    She doesn't have any goal in life besides marry and have kids
    She is rude and entitled
    She criticizes my profession

0|1
    1|0
  • If he got drunk or wouldn’t stop talking about his ex. Also constant phone use

4|2
    0|0
  • Impatience, sexual overtness, defensive, awkward, unsociable, unkind, dishonest, lazy, being a catfish, being an attention whore, being a whore in general, and having no goals for the future.

0|2
    1|0
  • If she is on her phone more then she talks with me then well bye im fkn done

1|3
    0|0
  • When they fucking molest me. It happened to me before. I told a girl to stop touching my penis but she didn't want to. She just kept touching my penis all the time. I just went home.

0|2
    0|1
  • If it took that long to discover that she was a hatepig, tranny, leftard, or "No sex before marriage" type.

0|2
    2|0
  • At a restaurant? Rude to the staff or me. Wouldn't mate if I had driven her. I would call Lyft and send her home

0|1
    0|0
  • Thoughts of Doing it... He is Much too Serious Here, dear. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Lack of attiquette or hitting on another person or treating me or everyone like dirt and if every guy in the area dated her...

1|2
    0|0
  • If there were any obvious red flags.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|2
    0|0
  • If she turned into a bitch. Depending on how bad she was. I might not even offer to give her a ride home. It’s never happened, so I don’t really know.

0|2
    0|0
  • If they leaned in and whispered, vaccines cause autism.

3|2
    0|0
  • signals of general disinterest, vulgar language, the mention of politics, there are many and are easy to avoid

1|1
    1|0
  • Nothing.
    Even when I am in severe pain, I sit through it and thank her for the evening.
    No need to be an asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • We're not clicking she spends the whole time on her cell phone not paying attention to the conversation

0|1
    0|0
  • if the guy is weird in a creepy and uncomfortable way or if he's moving way too fast

1|1
    0|0
  • When it is obvious it is never going to work. That might take a few hours or just a few minutes.

0|2
    0|0
  • If the girl that I was with started sucking a random dudes dick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dog hate talk, racism, feminazism. have a lot more
    Can't recall it

0|1
    0|0
  • Talking too much about ex bfs

Always talking about past , sorrow, depression

0|1
    0|0
  • If she is not paying any attention or seems to not care or interested

0|1
    0|0
  • A poor behavior like treating the waiters badly

2|4
    0|0
  • Her being rude and openly insulting.

1|3
    0|0
  • Them say anything even remotely religious

2|3
    0|0
  • If she had a penis

0|2
    0|1
  • If she was on her phone the whole time.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the person starts texting

2|2
    0|0
  • It'd probably take a lot. That's rude!

0|1
    0|0
  • She started smoking

0|2
    0|0
  • if she insults skateboarding.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. Its disrespectful no matter what.

0|1
    0|0
  • She would have to be obnoxious.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's a he or she's creepy weird

0|2
    1|1
  • Rasismen and treating the staff badly

1|1
    0|0
  • Disrespecting the people tending to us

1|2
    0|0
  • Her talking about her ex

0|2
    0|0
  • Takes out her phone
    Poor date etiquette

0|1
    0|0
  • If she was disrespectful to the waiter/staff.

0|0
    0|0
  • The big two for me is if she brings up how she is a feminist or if she has kids. I don't want to date a feminist or a single mother. So those are deal breakers for me. Besides for that if she is rude to me or the people around us for no reason. If she is constantly on her phone during the date. If she can't hold a conversation. And if she mentions anything about past sexual partners or that she has had a nice few past sexual partners. I'm not a fan of slutty women.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes