What would make you walk out of a first date in the middle of it?

1938

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I couldn't just walk out cause I picked her up, but this chick kept laughing at me when she found out I was still a virgin. I also found out she had 3 drinks before our date to try calm her nerves so she was kinda smashed halfway through. So yeah I drove her home.

Aside from that if a chick has a bitter attitude towards men saying we're all players etc I'm out.

• If I find out she has a penis. Even worse if it's bigger than mine. Lol. Really, I'm not too sure. I'm a very lenient person.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have never had a date in my life. Honestly i am desperate and wouldn't walk out even if he is a piece of trash because i am ugly and lonely

• Every woman I've ever heard say that about herself wasn't ugly at all.

• @TarrAva I feel I dont deserve to have a choice , because someone who looks as bad as me and is so unattractive can't also have standards.

• Sweetie, have faith in yourself. I always say that there is a shoe to every foot and you are no exception. It may not be today or tomorrow, but one day it will happen.

Think positive and pieces will fall in place at one time. Never give up and always go with a raised head. I am sure you can make it.

I will remove the downvote because you took the time to reply and voice your opinion and I like that.