Would you not date a woman with scars like these?

I have been clean of self harm about a year and am wondering if these are too unnatractive fir anyone to date me. I'm completely over it and don't have depression by the way
Would you not date a woman with scars like these?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, congrats on being one year clean! I know how hard that is, and I'm just about to hit the four month mark whoop. But if a guy finds this a reason not to date you, he's not worth it. If he's the right one, he'll accept you for you. But if you really want them to fade, there's loads of different products you could use. I use an organic one, that I can't quite remember the name of, but it worked wonders.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes i might date her but if she ever think of doing such thing while she's with me, i'll break her arm, because when you love someone you can handle seeing her in pain especially if she's going to become youe wife, my job would be to empower her blood and organs with vitamins and make het happy, also to give her warmness and safety and not to make her lose her blood and feel in pain...

2|0
    0|0
  • I would absolutely date a girl with self-harm scars, especially if they're leftover from her teenage years. They're a part of you, part of where you've been, and the experiences you've had. The challenges you faced brought you to where you are today, and if I care about you I would never look at them negatively. They're a part of you, one more spot for me to kiss.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's nice to know that some people don't hate them. Any tips for helping them fade?

• Show All
    • If you ever want to chat, need advice, or just want to vent, feel free to message me.

• Thank you so much. I might take u up on that lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Scars such as those would not hinder most men, they certainly would not keep me from loving a woman, nor do I think they detract from her overall attractiveness.

But more importantly, I hope and pray that you never hurt yourself again as no one wishes to see you harmed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t bother me... but may bother you as i would want to understand why! You’d make me feel inferior as you would have experienced something I couldn’t understand. Your scars are visable so you have to explain them... everyone has scars! Of people judge it’s coz they’re hurting and scarred themselves!

0|0
    0|0
  • certainly some people will see this as a red flag, cause it's undeniably a sign of psychological issues. you'll still find dates though so, no don't worry.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would still date them I would just be looking for signs as to whether they're still harming

2|0
    0|0
  • Well... firstly, well done. Going a year without doing it is really difficult, and you’ve done well. They’d never put me off dating someone, they just show that the person was struggling; who doesn’t struggle? That’s how they coped, and I’d never hold it against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her, but I would probably be a little scared at first.

1|0
    1|0
    • Would u get turned off looking at them if u were otherwise turned on?

• Show All
    • Nope, if we're making out and she takes off her shirt I'm not even looking at her arms. Plus, if I'm seeing her tits and she's kissing me, I don't think a couple of scars are going to ruin that.

• Okay. Thats good I was a little worried about that

• everyone has marks or scars. it doesn't change who you are today. anyone who wouldn't take you just because of that reason is not good enough for you

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of tattoos but I wonder if that will give you some freedom from some people’s judgement and make life a bit easier.

0|0
    1|0
    • My parents would skewer me 😅 and it's forbidden in my religion. but I do get a lot of temporary tattoos

• Most people carry their scars of the inside. Someone will appreciate you for you so don’t worry about it as it will all work out in the end. It could actually make it easier to find the one.

• If these bruises are caused due to self harm, I would consider this as an alarm in first instance. But I can't do anything about her past can I. If I like her and if she had realized her mistake. Why not give it a try and try to know more her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it’s less about the physical scars. I’d be more concerned about the mental scars making her want to over ride that through physical pain

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a man with those scars in a heartbeat.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely ganna raise questions. The appearance isn't the problem it's what it means that will have you judged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as it was in the past for sure.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be turned off

0|0
    1|0
    • Is it not better i state a truthful opinion then lie and say I would be fine when I wouldn't that would be selling dreams

• No, by all means, be truthful.

• They look recent. I would tell them to get help

0|0
    1|0
  • That would be a dumb reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • That screams attention seeker to me so no

0|0
    1|0
  • No comment...

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt they are yours any more than the rest of your stuff you post is real.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its anonymous. U dont know who it is. And they are mine. I also have on my leg

• Guess you'll need some sleeve and legging tattoos to hide them.

• If they were older I would scars never scare me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes