Would you not date a woman with scars like these?

I have been clean of self harm about a year and am wondering if these are too unnatractive fir anyone to date me. I'm completely over it and don't have depression by the way

716

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, congrats on being one year clean! I know how hard that is, and I'm just about to hit the four month mark whoop. But if a guy finds this a reason not to date you, he's not worth it. If he's the right one, he'll accept you for you. But if you really want them to fade, there's loads of different products you could use. I use an organic one, that I can't quite remember the name of, but it worked wonders.

• Thank you. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes i might date her but if she ever think of doing such thing while she's with me, i'll break her arm, because when you love someone you can handle seeing her in pain especially if she's going to become youe wife, my job would be to empower her blood and organs with vitamins and make het happy, also to give her warmness and safety and not to make her lose her blood and feel in pain...

• I would absolutely date a girl with self-harm scars, especially if they're leftover from her teenage years. They're a part of you, part of where you've been, and the experiences you've had. The challenges you faced brought you to where you are today, and if I care about you I would never look at them negatively. They're a part of you, one more spot for me to kiss.

• It's nice to know that some people don't hate them. Any tips for helping them fade?

• If you ever want to chat, need advice, or just want to vent, feel free to message me.

• Thank you so much. I might take u up on that lol