Would you date someone who suffered from a mental illness?

#wowgirl30p#wowgirlRocks#gag
#wowgirl30p#wowgirlRocks#gag

1534

Most Helpful Guys

• Always love those pics! I think everyone has something to an extent but its more visible and problematic in some. I think it depends on what it was, but I think it is fair to say that only one person should struggle with it in a relationship or at least one kind. Its the idea you can't save two people that are drowning. You need to be a support for each other when possible.

• It depends what mental illness and the severity of it

Most Helpful Girls

• I would if they had good morals and were intelligent enough to make rational decisions and were capable of being responsible parents and reliable spouses. I've met mentally ill people that matched this.

• Not on my life. It is people with mental illness that wind up killing their girlfriend, ex, or themselves. Don't need any of those scenarios.