Why do we fall in love with people we can't have?

Mystery to meWhy do we fall in love with people we can't have?

537

Most Helpful Girls

• Because it's human nature to want what we can't have. For some reason things and people seem more appealing when they're unattainable.

Yet when someone's single or no one's pursuing them, no one gives them a second glance 😂
    It's like people can sense you're available and think something's wrong with you, or you're not worth loving.

• Because the heart like to play tricks on us always instead of us using our mind, the heart always go ahead of the brain hehe

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably because you enjoy the chase more than the actual result. I know I do.