Do you think anyone can get a date?

Do you think anyone can get a date?
Do you think anyone can get a date?

4376

Most Helpful Guys

• What’s with all these “lowering your standards” and “out of your league crap”?
    It sounds like you are talking about if your deciding to buy a new car or used car with that talk!

Ask who you want to ask and if it doesn’t work out try someone different. Nobody is out of your league or below your league, everyone has different qualities that you might find desirable; or not, but looks do not define If that person will make a great potential partner or not.

“Good” looking people can be dumb as hell or really demanding or be cheaters, and “ugly” people can be super smart and really genuine or have great work ethic and show you themselves without acting fake, in other words what you see is what you get no surprises or dark secrets.

So yes anyone can get a date

• Uh no there are definitely people who are not on the same looks level as you

• Nope. And sometimes, rightfully so.

I have a very tough time getting a date (Though I think I'm ok at the "getting a girlfriend" part), and I should be having a much easier time with dating.

• I should too, I should just go for girls below my league

• I know some of the problem (s), but it's not that I'm a horrible person or I'm bitter or whatever. It seems that for whatever women apparently find wrong with me, it's not really that at all. Like if they tried to know me (which I don't know if they're scared to, for some reason), I think I'd have more relationships. I don't want to go "beneath my league"... but the stuff I find to be huge red flags seems to be a common thing around here, so either I'll have to become cool with that stuff, be fine with being single, or move to a place that doesn't have so many women who do that, and I just don't know any more.

Most Helpful Girls

• 100% if you have a victim complex dating will be harder for you. I notice there a ton of people who refuse to acknowledge they fuck up in life and always blame everyone else for their problems. Like incels blaming women for not wanting them, people who whine about not getting a partner but are shallow and picky etc. Taking accountability in your life is way more attractive then someone being a little bitch and bitching about their lives when they have it ok. Fuck up shit happen in my life but I move forward I try not to dwell on the past and bitch about it. But other people they can't seem to stop that.

• How can I get rid of my victim complex?

• @warrior0345 Damn people are so evil but remember anyone who was being miserable to you was miserable in their own lives and taking it out on you and other people. Just remember their opinion means dog shit like why care you know? in the end we all die alone anyway you should try to overcome this fear that your ugly. Confidence is sexy you need to build it up. Remember not everyone have the same tastes when it comes to appearance you could think someone butt ugly and I could think they are so beautiful. You just need to find a girl who realize your the best thing that ever happen to her.

• How do I overcome it like it’s reslly strong

• Without keeping their standards, yes, pretty quickly.

To find someone more fitting their ideals, someone needs to want it badly enough to potentially put in a lot of time and effort.

Exceptions are stifling shyness and social anxiety (that is not managed/addressed).

• I've suffered from both of those and I'm starting to get better, but it's still not good cause I've never been on a date. I think I could if I wanted to though, I'm not bad looking

• @mrsingle Nope. Never said that. My initial response was regarding those without SA. If you have SA, it's not as simple as "yes, pretty quickly." More like, "yes, with working through your SA".

Get it?

• @mrsingle we are both identical in this situation and honestly looks like people like us will be the last if ever to get a date.