What reasons are you a difficult person to be with?

What reasons are you a difficult person to be with?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't change for anyone. I am myself. I like to do hands on stuff, not much of a sitter. lol. I haven't had many women, but two of them didn't like to do things, just liked to sit and watch tv or be on FB. The last girlfriend, she liked to drink and party. I didn't, not all the time.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think I am pretty easy going. Just hate domestic chores. Not an issue so far.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know if i am? But the fact that i'm alone i'll assume i am and guess. I'm very analytical, i've got kind of an obesssive personality (it's a wonder i'm not addicted to anything save for pop) I'm either 110% into something or i'm not at all. My guess is that's annoying. My lack of success over the years has led to trust issues. When a woman shows interest in me i say to myself "Why"? "Why now"? "If in was lovable someone would have loved me before now so either she's doing it because she has a lack of options right now and i'm just temporary for her till she finds something better". "Or worse i'm just a twisted game to her to be played and discarded". I know that's not attractive. It doesn't really help that women aren't upfront with their feelings You never know what they're really thinking and a lot of time they say one thing and then do the opposite. It's no wonder the guys that are successful are the one's that just pretend to be the ideal man. Because then reality never comes into the picture and they can be everything she wants them to be.. albeit temporary but that's just fine because temporary is all he has in mind anyhow. And it's not like i want to hide who i am but i can guarantee you any woman you would say this stuff to right out of the gate would like "Check please". lol
    Now add to this the older you get the more jaded the opposite gender becomes so it's not really a recipe for success.

1|0
    0|0
    • I understand your thoughts. I fear (ed?) that too, that it was just a lack of options or it was some big joke. I think it's just different for everyone. My parents found love at a really young age together and they kept it going. For some, I think it takes a while to learn what you need and what you have to offer. I'm not sure, sir. You seem like a great guy with a lot to offer and you deserve that in return.

• Not a great guy in return. Lol

• Thanks Stingray, I didn't mean to make it sound hopeless. I had experiences in my younger years that I think put me on this path. It was my unwillingness to face them that has kept me where I am. A year ago i would never have even said any of this out loud. I had too much pride. Sometimes strength is admitting your weakness and dealing with it so you move on and grow. I think it's easier for women in this area because they're allowed to be weak. Not men!

• I care about things people act scared for legitimately no reason other than a fear they're going to get into an argument with a retard. That and they don't care to begin with so it's wasted on me and them in any event. So maybe it's them who's the retard. Therefore I have a standard with a negative perception and I am locked in place.

1|0
    0|0
  • not enough space in gag editor... lol:)

most obvious flaws:
    I don't keep my phone on me and respond instantly
    being late - working on it
    when I'm tired, let me sleep... you can't squeeze blood out of a rock... prior girlfriend violated this and it cost!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Should we make a list dude?

1|1
    0|0
  • I tend to treat people in a relationship almost too well. Not like putting them on a pedestal, but more like making them feel bad because they start thinking I'm almost perfect. (I know, sounds crazy, but that's what both my exes said) I'm also not assertive enough so it's easy to use me. Working on it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I push women away or put up a wall and say "far enough" in every relationship or soon to be relationship. I'm afraid to let anyone get too close.

1|2
    0|0
  • I’m pretty icy emotionally and I love debating stuff, oh and I don’t ever open up fully (I prefer to handle issues by pretending they don’t exist or drowning them with drugs). I also don’t have a lot of time.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to leave an argument unchallenged, I talk WAY too much for some people, I am terrible at texting back, I am some what of a neat freak and I am 100% honest 100% of the time which sounds like a good thing but not if you really think about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • My childhood ptsd and the resulting anxiety/depression. It can be really hard to be honest about how you’re feeling and not put others first or shut people out when it feels overwhelming.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't control myself when Iam mad...
    And I'm overthinging and analyzing almost everything and it leads me to assume things that isn't that way... so I want to talk about it even if the other person doesn't seem open to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you have different accounts?
    One account is showing you're influencer and other is showing you're just level 9
    Or are they same

1|0
    0|0
  • I have mental disabilities that require me to have a service dog. My dog helps A LOT, but I still need human interference sometimes. Dealing with me in rougher times takes a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a difficult person at all to be with as long as the girl isn't an annoying douche. I'm pretty chill but do need lots of space and quiet time, I don't really open up if I don't trust you, I can be stubborn if I'm in a mood and haven't been able to work through it quietly, and I hate being peppered with questions all the time. But other than that, super chill.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I can be curt, moody and unwilling to talk.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm insecure, I'm a feminist, I have piercings, I swear a lot, I fangirl even more than I swear, I have no curves, I'm ugly, I'm dumb.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|1
  • Focus too much on school and my friends and I probably won't have time for my partner. That wouldn't be fair to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, for starters the last time I made a call, it was to work about how I would not make it in that day, that was over four months ago, my last text was two weeks ago and it was a response to a text I received. I'm disorganized and messy and laid back (most people freak out over things I just can't be bothered to care about), I also don't play games and apparently am to honest (ex was complaining about something about a friend, I took the rational approach and suggested she was over reacting and the thing that happened was not intentional. I was, apparently, wrong and my answer was suppose to be fully endorsing her personal opinion regardless of its factual validity.).

1|0
    0|0
  • I start rambling a lot when I'm nervous. Whenever I start crushing on someone I get nervous. Bad combination.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fitness freak.
    Since I'm a writer, I sometimes say conversations of my characters out loud in different voices to see how it sounds. Does look psychotic.
    I'm very critical about food, so when someone cooks me something I give a critical analysis rather than just appreciate the gesture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very matter-of-fact. I don’t just go with the flow. I have a different way of thinking and perceiving life. And I’m a borderline OCD

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm hot headed and stubbern... though, only when i have the facts... nothing triggers me like someone who resuses facts yet acts like they know what they're talking about... aside from my father.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can get cranky when i am tired.
    I don't like to be asked questions about pretty much anything.
    I can sometime start to give a one hour long lecture about some shit you certainly don't give a shit about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am hard to get close with I guess. I drive people away unintentionally just by keeping everything to myself. I am trying very hard to fix that. So far, been good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like lazy woman it pisses me off I go on long rants about it when driving in the car telling her stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • not a morning person, kind of agoraphobic and xenophobic, high chronic anxiety

1|0
    0|0
  • Well first off I'm a neat freak and the drives people crazy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have Facebook or Whatsapp. You need to contact me via email.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m such a defensive person and I can get very high rate and aggressive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't take a lot of things seriously. Like my life

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm over 40 and a virgin; so I guess that makes me difficult to be with.
    I'm difficult to be with because:
    1. I don't date smokers, drinkers, or drug users.
    2. I avoid homos and criminals and their friends like the plague I think they are.
    3. Thongs, tattoos, and body piercings are absolute turnoffs and dealbreakers for me.
    4. I don't use or favour the use of profanity.
    5. I'm insecure about dating a woman with kids.
    6. I don't believe in Valentine's Day, Easter, or Christmas. None of these could ever give me what I want.
    7. Oral and anal sex are absolutely revolting to me.
    8. I'm not attracted to big girls, whether they be muscular or overweight.
    9. I hate borrowing and being in debt and try to avoid them as much as I can.
    10. I think that feminists, golddiggers, and underaged jailbait teens are contemptible.
    11. I don't recommend changing your beliefs just to date or marry someone.
    12. Politics and politicians do not impress me and are not welcome in my home.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm a slob. I often don't clean myself or house. I currently have no real direction in life. Other than that I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • people don't find me that difficult, I'm pretty chill most of the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I complain a lot, and when I get passionate about something I tend to bother people about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better not ever eat an ice cream cone around him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won’t let anyone be with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m needy

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont rlly like talking to guys://

1|1
    0|0
  • I act way to childish and i am clingy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tad lazy, once in a while, that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lack empathy

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its because I don't talk to bug groups of people at the same time. I'm in extrovert but I'm a shy one so I'll focus on getting to know one person at a time and since those people are we easy to approach, they probably already have someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I expect relationships to be a two way street

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes