Whose more shallow men or women?

Men seem to be a lot more shallow because they won't talk to or even bother to be friends with a woman they see as unattractive. Whose more shallow men or women?
  • Men
  • Women, the photo explains it all😭
I forgot both for the poll🤦🏼‍♀️

427

Most Helpful Guys

• Women want

Tall, fit, handsome, rich, confident & big dick wielding men

Where as us men want

Thick booties, pretty faces, big titty having women.

I’d say it’s about even

• But then guys complain about big titties sagging in their mouths and big butts doing the same. Smh.

• What guy complains about titties in their mouths? 🤨😂

• Is that really even if all we want is a pretty face, and a curvy figure? LOL.. I guess quality is most important

• Both are which is why the dating scene is fucked up nowadays which is why I said FUCK it and quit dating

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends. In my experience, it was shallow girls that always compete with my guys that I did have a relationship. One that I found that did cheat on me then I dumped the guys.