Why are white girls more attracted to/interested in black, latino and multiracial guys than they are attracted to white guys?

It has mostly to do with caucasian features not being really considered attractive on men?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You must want this to happen very badly... pathetic. Everyday I hear you are on here with you fantasy.

The women who screw black guys will end up pregnant, alone and poor. THAT is what happens to them.

White men have white wives primarily. When they do mix it is with Asians. White/Asian mix is far superior than a black/white mix so you race is still going no where.

From a genetic stand point you are not well equiped for the future which is based on intelligence and knowledge. So now go show off to girls that are swayed by basketball.

You are intellectual cripples but we just aren’t allowed to say it out loud as it is rude. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Look...

I'd NEVER date a black girl... I think even less of a jelly black girl who create fake, anon troll accounts in order to spam this site by pretending she is a White man and claiming that "White men are the least desired men"

It's not us the people who are the least desired group, it's YOURS!

Good luck spending one more Saturday night alone as it ever will be.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What?😂 Maybe white girls are interested in other cultures? Racial mixing isn’t bad lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its bad for white guys... since most of us prefer white girls.
      However why most white girls? Id understand some... but why do most prefer other races over white guys?

• Show All
    • You know, my friend had that mentality and he came from a southern state. After a few months of living here homie chaNGED his mind. I hope you change yours too one day.

• No thanks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This

0|0
    0|1
    • Poor White girls... They have to compete with your own "brothas" to receive your attention. See:

Why are white girls more attracted to/interested in black, latino and multiracial guys than they are attracted to white guys?

• It's a troll guys... He asks the same stupid question every day...

0|1
    0|0
  • WTF. Really! I’m a blue anon and cat get tookie, so it must because white chicks wAnt BBC

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the media propaganda.

0|0
    0|1
    • Not good for white guys

• Show All
    • Lol you have so much hatred inside it’s sad! You sound like one of those guys that one day will snap and shoot 20 people in a sad mall where you live! I’m out!

• @BulletproofNY : You're out? Your brain has left the building long ago.

• Bc there’s a thing where it’s just to pastey white

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • Holy.. its worse than I thought :(.
      Ok.. thanks I will give u mho once the 24 hours expire

• Well yano I’m still young a super naive so wouldn’t rely to much on what I’m saying lmao. And thank you 💫💫

• They aren't, shut up already.

0|3
    0|0
  • Why are you anonymous 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Go away, you're pathetic.

0|2
    0|0
  • Cause they like the meat show

0|0
    0|0