Why are white girls more attracted to/interested in black, latino and multiracial guys than they are attracted to white guys?

It has mostly to do with caucasian features not being really considered attractive on men?

410

Most Helpful Guys

• You must want this to happen very badly... pathetic. Everyday I hear you are on here with you fantasy.

The women who screw black guys will end up pregnant, alone and poor. THAT is what happens to them.

White men have white wives primarily. When they do mix it is with Asians. White/Asian mix is far superior than a black/white mix so you race is still going no where.

From a genetic stand point you are not well equiped for the future which is based on intelligence and knowledge. So now go show off to girls that are swayed by basketball.

You are intellectual cripples but we just aren’t allowed to say it out loud as it is rude. 😂

• Look...

I'd NEVER date a black girl... I think even less of a jelly black girl who create fake, anon troll accounts in order to spam this site by pretending she is a White man and claiming that "White men are the least desired men"

It's not us the people who are the least desired group, it's YOURS!

Good luck spending one more Saturday night alone as it ever will be.

Most Helpful Girl

• What?😂 Maybe white girls are interested in other cultures? Racial mixing isn’t bad lol.

• Its bad for white guys... since most of us prefer white girls.
      However why most white girls? Id understand some... but why do most prefer other races over white guys?

• You know, my friend had that mentality and he came from a southern state. After a few months of living here homie chaNGED his mind. I hope you change yours too one day.

• No thanks!