Have you given up on finding a RELATIONSHIP? If so, Why?

• YES
  • NO
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C

2738

Most Helpful Girls

• No because relationships aren’t something you’re supposed to FIND. It’s just to just be okay with where you are at and if you want something that comes your way then of course you should make yourself available. But going out of my way to search for some partnership just puts you in a more difficult position because you’ve already got too much hope and expectation. And honestly, most people suck at rejection. So I advise others to just calm the hell down and learn how to be grateful in the now.

• Yep. Back when I was 13. I wasn't even looking for a relationship anyway. I got told by too many people that I'm too weird, religious, wouldn't make a good mother, wife or girlfriend etc and how nobody would want to date or marry me. So, I had enough. All it did was make me miserable and physically ill. People have no respect, don't want to marry, wait for marriage to have sex anymore, be friends first, etc. I'm just done. A waste of time.

• Not sure how these people would know if you wouldn't make a good wife or mother. Fuck them! In my opinion.

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I have a relationship with God=love, so I'll keep that one going... ahemm...

With another human woman , have not given up, but I am working on myself first so I can give someone, and pick well.

Are relationships like potato chips? you should have just one, but in reality, you keep going back into the bag and they are all a little different, but basically the same? . In the end you feel sick to your stomach, and just want to go to sleep? I just made that up:)