Would you ever get back with an ex that cheated?

Thanks for all the comments! I still want to hear what you have to say... but if you want... my next poll is out right now.. go vote below!

Would you date someone who believes the EARTH is FLAT? ↗

2819

Most Helpful Girls

• I did and stayed with him for almost 5 years. I was with my ex fiancé and finally had to move on. I don’t know why I continued staying in a toxic unhealthy relationship. We had a 9 month long distance while I followed him to Utah. Well I’ll make it short. After 2 days of me moving I found out he was cheating on me with the neighbor for almost 9 month while we were engaged. I was broken and hurt. This was a neighbor a young single girl. Not attractive all. I was so hurt. I wanted to move back but couldn’t because I had spent all my savings to move with him. So time went by and I couldn’t let it go. So I stayed. We tried to work it out. Then I find out that while I was at work he was meeting other random hideous women on bumble dating apps. Over and over. Sleeping with all of them with out protection. So I finally decided to pack my bags and move back home. So when I finally came back home he begged and begged that he would changed and regret it he was in his best behavior. So we tried again doing long distance. This time I wanted him that he could be trusted but once your heart has been broken over and over you just can’t. So then he decides to dump me again to fuck his coworkers few months later he gets tired calling he hurting that he fucked up etc so I was supportive and we tried again. So he also has a drinking problem, he badgers me very bad and is so mean so I decide to go get tested and end up with an STD herpes and HPV so that’s when I finally said enough is enough. I confronted him and he’s like it’s not my fault I didn’t do anything. Then he sends me a message saying we’re done I want no part of it. So that’s how we broke up. He was a fucken coward. Best advice once a cheater always one. I promise you that. I’m hurting very bad but I know this has been a major wake up call for me in every way. A man that truly loves you won’t hurt you or betrayed.

• You!! I loved and care about my ex still do but after all the pain he has caused he doesn’t deserve nothing from me. I’ve asked him multiple times to stop sleeping around without protection he said he would rather die than to go get tested. It’s not fare to be spreading all these diseases. I fell for him bad. I know i will over come this and god has a better man for me.

• Ever since he dumped me after giving him the STD news he said he didn’t do anything. Blamed me for everything that I’m just so mean to him. I said of course I’ve been mean for everything he’s put me through. 5 years with him and never ever was I unfaithful to him. What hurts the most is that his mother and step dad knew about his affair with the neighbor going out with her every weekend seeing their post on Facebook and when I confronted him he would say it was his cousin. I believed it then when I was visiting before my move. She messaged him saying are you done entertaining your wifey and are you free tonight that’s when everything went down hill.

• Umm, you should have left after he cheated the second ttime. I gave a second chance to a player too. His apologies meant nothing, he didn't change at all. I wouldn't give him a third chance.

• I did.

(Sadly, when someone cheats once, 90% will do it again. An old but true cliche): "the beauty of cliches is the fact they all are true".

Also, the broken trust makes the relationship just like a vase made of glass which we let break in pieces and keeps struggling to make it the same, but knowing deep inside once it's gone... it can never be the same...

Most Helpful Guys

• If I were to ever be in a relationship and were betrayed, i would never, ever put myself in that position of vulnerability with that person.