Would you date someone who believes the EARTH is FLAT?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd rather drink a jug of paint thinner. Id lose the same number of brain cells but I wouldent have to listen to their dementiated babbling.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean "believes" this is factual that the Earth is indeed flat. Would you date someone who believes in a spherical globe?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Even though flawed people might be organizationally problematic - they are a lot more interesting than somebody who never makes mistakes when they are talking to you - Just like kids who look awkward are cuter than professional athletes who can gracefully poise without the slightest hint of discomfort. I know people I disagree with all the time but the fact I disagree with the is what makes them interesting - I've rejected super nice guys - just because they agreed with everything that i said.

2|2
    0|0
  • I probably could not. It would seem like they're not the type of person I'd want to procreate with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not. Such a person would no doubt run afoul of my dealbreakers, plus I believe very much in science.

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!!

3|4
    0|0
  • No. I choose dates with the intention of getting married, and I want my future children to have descent IQ.

0|6
    0|0
    • What’s a descent IQ?

• Show All
    • @abortedFetus my point is simply that people believe in things only because other people told them I am not saying the earth is flat but it could be I don't know for sure and neither does she and IQ has nothing to do with any of it we are told plenty of lies that a lot of people realize are not true at some point.

• No, I'd feel uncomfortable dating someone who's mentally retarded.

1|6
    0|0
  • Would you date a fathead? Oh, sorry, make that flathead.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would. I'm on the fence with the globe and flat earth. I've done research on the flat earth for about 5 years now as well as the globe earth and I'm now unsure.

So, yes I would date someone who believes in the flat earth.

0|1
    0|2
  • No antivaxers
    No no flatearthers
    No chemtrailers
    No creationists
    No homeopsychopaths
    No chicks that believe that they are regularly visited by extradimensional aliens that do stuff on them.

I have encountered all of those in real life except for real flatearthers.

0|3
    0|0
  • (I’m kidding). Hey round earthers explain this then

0|3
    0|0
  • I really think the flat earth conspiracy theory is bull, and I've watched some documentaries on it, which really just convinced me more that it's not true. The whole 'flat earth' community is ridiculously weird, they just try to sell their 'merch'/ do it for the fame and if anyone doesn't agree with them they get highly aggressive/attacking for every little thing. All these documentaries revolved more on how these people love the attention and their 10 minutes of fame instead of actual facts. I honestly don't get these people, you can believe what you want to believe but why is this community so creepy? It's not the conspiracy that would make me not date one, it's the whole 'lifestyle' that goes with it that puts me off.

0|2
    0|1
    • What documentaries are you watching? There's a lot of shills in the game.

• Show All
    • There's only a handful of legitimate, popular flat earth channels on Youtube (and their content is not exclusively about flat earth). Youtube has really cracked down on channels that question the official story on any subject in the past few years. And they promote their shills. So there's a lot of shit to sift through before you get to anything resembling what the other side is really about.

If it's on TV.. you will get a one-sided argument every time. Netflix? Forget about it. Look, if you think you're getting the truth on TV.. you're in a world of hurt.

• debate the facts, not the people

• https://youtu.be/0z_Qqnq8pI8

The shape of the earth is a varifiable fact. It's not theoretical. It's not speculation. It is an observable fact that has been known literally for thousands of years.

Same thing for anti-vaxxers, chemtrail conspiracy theorists, or moon deniers.

No no no no no... NO!

0|0
    0|0
  • No

I would give them my therapist number though. She is really great at the therapy thing...

0|3
    0|0
  • Maybe take a trip to the moon and view the earth from there to see if its really round or flat

1|2
    0|0
  • Earth chan is not flat! How dare they say things like that to a another woman

0|0
    0|0
  • It may very well be we really don't know but if the bible is right the earth is flat the idea that the earth is round supports the big bang theory which supports atheism so there are a lot of reasons they would lie and say it is round and remember before the 1400s everyone believed the earth was flat but me I don't know if it is flat or round but it could be either

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course not. I'd like to date someone with a decent IQ.

I mean,

How can they deny that the Earth is an annulus?

SMH

1|1
    0|0
  • We will never travel so far that he'll fall off the edge. He's safe with me, even if I have to keep reminding him.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've never had a girlfriend who believed the earth was flat, but I once had a roommate who very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY strongly believes the earth is flat. If anything he advertises it on his car & talks to everyone about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in Europe we're often told that most Americans believe the world was created in 7 days and is flat.

0|1
    0|1
  • Ok..

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would rather date a human. Preferably, a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Not specifically because they think the earth is flat, more because that is a symptom of other characteristics that I don’t find attractive at all

0|1
    0|0
    • What characteristics? I want to know what kind of things lead a person down the crazy conspiracy route

• heck no!! i won't help people like that procreate by fucking them. this genetic trash has to leave the genepool.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't want to be with anyone who seriously believes in stupid conspiracy theories. My level of patience with retards is kind of low.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be an entertaining date because we’d have a debate and I know I’m right 😏

0|2
    0|0
  • Would you date someone who believes the EARTH is FLAT?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I still think all of those people are just trolling us

0|1
    0|0
  • wouldn't date someone thats dumb as a rock.

Sex is another thing though

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't do it especially if she talked about it all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't date a special needs adult.

2|5
    0|0
  • I would not date someone who rejects scientific fact in favor of conjecture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an astrophysics lover.
    A flat earther is my sworn enemy. The group of idiots who don't deserve to live on this planet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay. I think you’re going a little too deep there, buddy.

• Show All
    • I am currently watching a "documentary" about flat earth on Netflix, and the main "researcher" said that he is sick of that the round earthers (so everybody with higher IQ than a watermelon) can't bring up valid arguments against them just some math equations what is invalid since math is made up by the scientists who wants to cover they story.

• Flat earthers are idiots

• No x 10. Those genes are obviously low within the IQ scale.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they had plenty of money and they believed the earth is flat.. Yep!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • yes, I'm also a flat earther
    stay flat my friend
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|1
  • I couldn't take them seriously or respect them, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha no...

0|1
    0|0
  • No... probably not

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd date one just to hear their explanation.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a geographer, that would not be possible

1|2
    0|0
    • Alright, settle the debate for us. What's your number 1 proof, as a geographer?

• Show All
    • @abortedFetus I see now why your mother aborted you.

• +1 for having a sense of humor about it

• Not a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • If she isn't talking about it non stop, then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. Get them out of the gene pool

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't date people with low intelligence

0|1
    0|0
  • Do I even need to answer?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I laugh at them anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course

0|2
    1|1
  • Wouldn't even want to be near that type of person.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes