Single vs in a relationship?

Do you prefer to be single or in a relationship? Vote and comment below:)Single vs in a relationship?
  • Single.
    Vote A
  • In a relationship.
    Vote B
  • Don't care either way.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the relationship. A great relationship with a fun, active person is vastly preferable to single.

Being single is vastly preferable to being in a bad or needy relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I enjoy being in a relationship as long as it's a happy relationship.
    But I am content with being single for now.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd love to be in a relationship but I've been single for 2 years, and the guys I dated were terrible. I hate being single. It's lonely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single. I'm always there when I need myself, happier, and less drama that way.

Relationships are great! If you find the right person. But if you're in a bad one, have unrequited love/crushes, or just bad luck with dating, you're better off staying single until the right person comes along.

0|2
    0|0
  • Like I prefer to be single cuz it gives me less stress and anxiety but me and my friend just hookup with each other we’re fuck buddies were 17 tho so I’m sure if I were older I’d prefer to be in a relationship but friends with benefits is the way to go for a teen

1|0
    0|0
  • I could go either way. Since getting laid isn't hard, I'll never be in any hurry to settle down. I want substance, but I'm also aware that's about as rare to find as love is. Sex is a healthy activity so I make sure to stay up on that, but love, that's elusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship with someone that can take the good bad and ugly since no one can single is the only way to go!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a choice between happiness and dream or both.
    I am single cause all the girls see me as some kind of, those who don't see me, I am friendzoned , that's makes me single.
    In relationship you have to be like careful, protective, sometimes wealthy too, have to stay connected to the partner, can't do some jokes.
    Both have there pros and cons so, if your lonely then relationship, if you want to your life to be fulfilling only the single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being in a relationship because there's always somebody you can turn to when life turns shit. also you don't have to use condoms and you know what you like.
    I think for guys it sucks being single because you have to put in effort every time for a used vagina with potential std's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well a relationship has its perks. Usually means steady sex. But sometimes being single is nice. You can do what you want with out having to worry about someone else’s feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at being single. I've been described as attractive and charismatic and I'm good at getting a girl into bed but I hate it. Casual sex just makes me sad and lonely while in relationships I'm at my happiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am single rn but when I was in relationships they were interesting I learn a lot about life that way so I am. thankful for all of the ladies I was with but in the end I think for now taking the single route is better

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend sure makes me like being in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be single when I’m in a relationship, and I want to be in a relationship when I’m single

3|0
    0|0
  • There are positive and negative points to both. I love having a companion to share stuff with. But my last two have been pretty bad experiences. So I’m happy alone also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being single is great. No responsibility towards another person.

Being in a relationship is great. Someone to be yourself with instead of putting on a face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been single so I wouldn't know. But I guess being single has its perks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single, unless the person is very chill and untraditional about the relationship, like just hanging out and having fun like a friendship, but closer

0|0
    0|0
  • Single don’t need to explain where I’ve been to my partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one wants to be single unless they have either a mental or a physical issues. With all respect to all opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, I haven't been in a relationship but I'm content being single

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship is a responsibility which teaches us to be punctual caring and lots more which help us to win the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose in a relationship but only if there’s trust and a team dynamic. Otherwise, I might as well be single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer relationship but not in a good position for one

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship! Lol who would deepthroat/fuck me everyday/couple of days?

0|0
    0|0
  • Single because I am not married but I enjoy the closeness of a g\f. Best of both worlds !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna have someone who loves me gives me hugs kisses me holds my hand and supports me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to enjoy being single for a long time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to be single

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m happier in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair don't care imao

0|1
    0|0
  • In relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be single

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Single with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Single for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship but not by much.

0|0
    0|0
  • single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if the guy is great or not. I'd rather be single than dealing with some lying, cheating, douchey jerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats with the photo?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Two kinds of people on gag. The ones who vote and share there thoughts and opinions and people who are worried about what photo I used lol

• 5d

just sayin'

• Never felt like I really had a choice in the matter.

I always have to be cultivating opportunities for relationships and intimacy regardless of what I want if I'm to even have the option.

0|0
    0|0
  • With todays women its best to be single

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes