When you are dating someone, what is the reason?

Are you looking to see if this person could be your forever person or are you just looking at it like “well, I like to be with someone.”

619

Most Helpful Girl

• When I date a guy, I date him because he likes me for being me. He enjoys my quirkiness and doesn't expect me to hide it or try and be somebody else. I date a guy because being with him feels right in every way, and I know I won't have any regrets about telling him my deepest darkest secrets. I never date a guy "for fun" or just to keep myself busy because I was used like that back a couple years ago and I know how painful it is. And it's also nice when the guy I'm with isn't afraid to disagree with me or tell me no. When everything goes right and there's no disputes, that's when I get scared because I know in the end everything will go wrong.

Most Helpful Guys

• I go on dates to discover if this stranger I am attracted to will someday be my wife. I am seeking a connection and a reason to continue dating and I have the long term in mind. I am happy as an independent man but I know that can be better with another person.

• Friendship been married twice, last wife died, don't fancy going through that again. But it's nice to share your life with someone...

• I’m sorry for your loss💙

• Was married for 5years they were the best ones she brought me so much pleasure. But breast cancer took her away, still feel grateful to have known her ...