Girls, would you date guys with tattoos?

Do you find tattoos a turn on or turn off for you?Girls, would you date guys with tattoos?
  • Yes i’d date him
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
  • Doesn’t matter.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love a guy with tattoos, as long as it's quality ink. If he's covered with mediocre art, then that would be a major turn off. If it's good though and was clearly planned out well to suit his body, I find it ridiculously hot. I don't think I'd be into a guy who was fully covered (full chest or back pieces) simply because I like some visible skin, but sleeves and leg pieces are great!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 50

• No I wouldn’t, i don’t find tattoos attractive at all. I could pass one or two tattoos but not almost his entire body. But that’s just me, some other girls would. 😊

2|1
    0|0
  • They can definitely be a turn of for me. A big fat NO to the type in the photo above. Some tattoos, like ones across a guys chest is unattractive. If he has a small to medium size on his upper arm then that may pass. But only one or two. But ick, even that..

1|0
    0|0
  • Tasteful tattoos are fine. Tasteful to me is different than for anyone else I know, so it's a little weird. I probably wouldn't date a guy with a bunch of cartoon/anime/video game related tattoos.

1|0
    1|0
  • For me, they can definitely be attractive in moderation and if the dude can pull them off. They a turn-on for me 😂😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date someone tatted up <3... I don't know why I find it attractive :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would hopefully its not a really trash looking tattoo it can be attractive if its a nice looking tattoo. But my finally judgement would be personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan of tattoos but If they weren't all over him and were in discrete paces on his body, I'd consider it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with tattoos unless they are of cartoon characters or something vulgar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are a plus for me! I love tattoos and piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s a combination of physical features and tattoos. But yes, I would date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting a tattoo soon. So if my future man has some too... I'll be cool with it!😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't really care as long as they're not stupid tats.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how many tattoos the guy has , I dont like a fully body covered guy. Maybe aguy with 2 or 3 plaed in a sexy body location it be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer it but tattoos or not i will date if I'm single.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m fine with tattoos but not too many. To me, after a few they start to make you look worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how many tattoos, the amount, and what kind of tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. As long as he's not covered in tattoos that look stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but not if he has too many like in the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoos. And I certainly wouldn’t rule someone out because they don’t have them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yum, sure!

2|0
    0|0
  • Absofuckinglutely ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. My boyfriend has a tattoo!

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn on for me.