Does age really matter in a relationship?

1633

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say age doesn’t matter. It matters on maturity. I mean a 22 year old girl could be mature for her age and be with a 50 year old guy and I see nothing wrong with that. If they’re in love then they’re in love. But if the girl isn’t mature and is with an older guy, most of the time it won’t work out. Cause they’re on different levels of what they want. The girl probably wants to party and go out but the guy wants to settle down and isn’t into that stuff anymore. Unless they’re only together for other reasons and not really ‘in love’ then they’ll probably somehow make it work and stay together. That’s just an example of course, the gender roles could be switched and still be the same situation. But I think it does matter on maturity and sometimes it could work out. People tend to date around their age range cause they can grow together or already both want the same thing at there point in there life.

I think the only time age matters majorly is if the guy or girl is under 18 and with someone over 18. Then it’s a red flag of course due to the law!