What would you do if your date sent you feedback after it was over?

Inspired by this story of a women's Tinder date sending her a list of "improvements."
www.foxnews.com/.../...sed-to-be-seen-with-you.ampWhat would you do if your date sent you feedback after it was over?

1540

Most Helpful Girls

• If it was feedback like in the picture I’d tell them to f*ck off, because that’s all superficial things that I don’t care about, and it generally revolves around his ego and I couldn’t be bothered to spend my life pleasing someone’s ego. If it was something genuine, like they liked it but thought I was too shy, I’d be a little insecure about it but I’d appreciate the honesty.

• Lmao they would been given a few choice words then swiftly blocked.

Most Helpful Guys