What would you do if your date sent you feedback after it was over?

Inspired by this story of a women's Tinder date sending her a list of "improvements."
www.foxnews.com/.../...sed-to-be-seen-with-you.ampWhat would you do if your date sent you feedback after it was over?

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

• If it was feedback like in the picture I’d tell them to f*ck off, because that’s all superficial things that I don’t care about, and it generally revolves around his ego and I couldn’t be bothered to spend my life pleasing someone’s ego. If it was something genuine, like they liked it but thought I was too shy, I’d be a little insecure about it but I’d appreciate the honesty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmao they would been given a few choice words then swiftly blocked.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I will take the correction but am done with him, he just condemned almost all the girl's personality. You meet someone for the first time and you had all this to say and recommend, damn his going to make it worse and change everything about you if you went on with him

2|2
    0|0
  • I would be all for it. I have no illusions that I am perfect and I am always looking to learn something from another perspective.

1|0
    0|0
    • Having just read the article, the guy is certainly a narcissistic asshole who should have to turn in his Man Card and be relegated to the "single forever" table... Wow.

• @MrOracle
      I'm still trying to figure out if it was real, if so... wow...

• That depends is she being honest or just being a petty A**hole?
    I'm of two minds on this if someone is doing something that is socially detrimental to them i think it's helpful for them to be told (granted they have to be open to criticism) However, 99% of what this guy is saying is just silly opinions. If he critiques everyone to this point he's never going to be happy i feel sorry for him.

3|2
    0|0
    • I think this is definitely petty a**hole behavior in this scenario.
      I agree, I might be open to some honest feedback that was helpful. Like "we dont sing at the table in polite society" Haha

• Wholly Smackerals!:) That is off the charts! Definitely a dude who is logical and overthinking things.

Ugh... I think I'd laugh and post it on FB or GAG immediately and ask for comment:)!
    I'm tempted to do this just for fun now, this has so corrupted me!:) lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell that loser goodbye, there's a reason why you don't date people who you're not compatible with. And is very clear he just needs to stay single. Nobody asked your opinion about what they should and shouldn't do, my gosh. He is shallow, off putting, rude, a narcissist, egotistic, and just an idiot. This is not General feedback, this is just a person who wants to be a jerk. If you never personally ask their opinion, whether you're insecure or not move on!

1|1
    0|0
  • There is no way this guy was serious, he was trollin her as soon as he decided he didn't wanna date her. Probably with his friends waiting by his phone for the reply...

1|1
    1|0
  • I sent feedback to my most recent date. It just said if she couldn't go two hours without texting her mom she probably shouldn't be dating at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • If its only after one date i can see its the attraction. I would say thank you and move on.

From my LTRs, I would listen and okay to take some constructive critisisum.

Life is a learning experience.

1|1
    0|0
  • If that is even true. yeah.
    Waste of time. mostly shallow nonsense, plus he probably have a lot of similar flaws that he doesn't see or want to hear about.
    (Sounds like he sees himself as some groups of females that they are perfect, everyone else have flaws)

Personal would I reply with " Unfortunately are we a mismatch therefore do I wish you good luck with someone that are attracted to shallowness, I'm not that person.
    Wbr
    C
    "

2|0
    0|0
  • This baby be real. It’s so absurd that it’s amusing and nauseating at the same time. Holy Sh*t America! Do we have some seriously dysfunctional people here or what?

I think I’d ignore it or consider burning their house down. I don’t think that’s inappropriate considering how messed up this is.

2|0
    0|0
  • Omg that's so horrible. If I was that girl there is no way that I would even consider getting back in touch with that guy or taking his 'suggestions' on board. If someone can't and doesn't love you for you than that's their problem not yours

2|0
    0|0
  • If it's not serious feedback, I'd tell them to get fucked. But if they're genuinely trying to be helpful (and not doing it for their own benefit e. g. do this and this and I might go on another date) then I'll take it in. I know I'm not perfect, so anything to improve myself I'm down 🙂

2|1
    0|0
  • All that guy did was rip her apart lol, I don't know what happened to constructive criticism with a mix of positives and negatives

2|1
    0|0
  • I mean usually I'm naturally very self deprecating so love a bit of justified criticism but this guy needs a slap just for the line..."Get a sense of humour, you didn't laugh at a single one of my jokes" ... I'm guessing there's a reason she didn't laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would read it, then probably send one back of my own and instructions on how to get the stick out of her ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Geez who goes to so much effort?

I'd only give feedback if they wanted it. Most girls aren't going to get hung up on one guy and want feedback to improve though, they'll just go on the next date til they find a guy who puts up with their negative traits because he sees enough positives.

1|0
    0|0
    • There are certain toxic traits people do have to change about them.
      The one here had none but certain situations do

• Show All
    • @sasukeuchiha7 If they ask for it, sure. Just not to the lengths that the person here did.

• Of course this one was pathetic. He was too egoistic. The only point that made sense was the salad and Coke one.

• The only good point in that was the salad one. If someone orders a salad but is having a Coke with that I know they're not really eating healthy and are just showing off.
    The rest of that stuff is stupid and immature. I'd just laugh it off and never bother with the person again.

1|0
    0|0
  • At first I would be offended but once cooled down, I would try to learn something from the experience. It's unusual to have such feedback after a date so it's a great source of information to learn from. The only problem is some points are the guy's personal taste, so you have to filter those out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope it would be good feedback. If I was sent negative feedback I would send negative feedback back as well with my critique.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd find it funny and probably take some of the advice. I wouldn't see the person again though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would clean a friend and tell them what the hell just happened. I wouldn't remain in contact with the person.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would like it tbh. Judging by the feedback of the image, the guy is superficial and awfully knows a lot about beauty

2|1
    0|0
  • As soon as I read "I feel you could have made the date much better" I would have just delete it and them from my contact list.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love that! Fuck yeah, to be honest, everyone should do that (to me or others explicitly wishing for that). Like…it's communication, honesty and so on. It can only help you.

1|0
    0|0
  • 🙋🙂🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

1|0
    0|1
  • Sounds like he’s whining and trying to make her feel like crap rather than actual constructive criticism

1|0
    0|0
  • If they sent that to me I wouldn’t know if I should be offended or laugh!

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a very shallow list about how she should worship him. The one positive thing on there is the laugh at bad jokes thing.

2|0
    0|0
  • As I've never got any feedback from when things went wrong, ever, I would welcome it. What that guy did is messed up in my opinion because there's a certain way to talk to women and it's not like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean it all depends. If it's genuine and like, actually constructive then yeah, let me know please. But like if it's what was depicted in those snapchat messages, run far away

1|0
    0|0
  • Read it and accept it. If I grew , great, if i disagree, I probably wasn’t going to ask her out again anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think just blocking a “nice guy” like this would be the best possible feedback.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just feedback, ain't nothing wrong with that. He's just correcting her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think they have way too much time on their hands 🤣🤣🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • It better be done in good humor or I will not be pleased.

1|0
    0|0
  • If would give him a salty feedback too. He seems so arrogant

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea personally I be real interested in receiving feedback, good old criticism

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually give and receive small feedback. If the date goes well we chat right after saying " it was good spending time with you, you seem like a *adjective* person "
    If it goes bad we might chat after a week saying
    " we should just be friends " meaning " you're not sexually attractive to me "
    Or "we are too different" meaning "I don't like your personality"
    Or "we don't have much in common". This I think means exactly that 😅
    Or "I'm not ready for a relationship at the moment" meaning "I think you are a murderous stalker"

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know its a thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give a phone number or email so just say 1nd date or not an set a time an day

0|0
    0|0
  • that's a thing?

1|0
    0|0
  • Good grief. I'd be gone.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd fucking kill him.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd be happy. I always ask for feedback.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems too much

2|1
    0|0
  • Do the same, with honesty.

2|1
    0|0
    • But with this guy I wouldn't waste a second, that would be blocked right away.

• That's super dumb and lame

1|0
    0|0
  • Its fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could use some feedback.

1|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes