Tinder date sends woman list of improvements after first date. Opinions?

Kimberley Latham-Hawkesford went on a date with a man she met on Tinder in December. Three months later, the suiter allegedly sent her a very lengthy set of improvements for her to make before their next meeting.

On Facebook, the 24-year-old posted the surprising list, where it has gone viral with over 24K shares and 15K reactions

"At first I was absolutely mortified and it killed my confidence, but the more I read it the funnier it became. I couldn’t understand how a guy could say such things to a woman,” she said.
"Hello Kimberley, I know we went on a date quite a while ago now but I’d like to explain why I haven’t messaged you. I feel like you could have made the date much better, here’s a few reasons why. I apologize if I offend you."

The pages of text continue with a 15 bullet-point list, mapping out each way James allegedly feels Latham-Hawkesford could improve herself.

• If you lost some weight you would look incredible. Maybe a stone or so.

•You are very pale. I know you aren't a fan of the sun but a bit of fake tan won't hurt.

•You have quite big boobs so you should show off your cleavage more.

•I think you need to wear clothes that suit your figure and maybe update your style slightly. Just so I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you.

•You need to dye your hair a normal colour and add extensions. Longer hair is much more attractive😍

•You need to look more natural, stop wearing makeup. Just make yourself look decent but don't overkill it.

• Your lips have gone down so you should think of getting more filler. I know you said you regretted it but filler would make you sexier.

•You need so much more confidence, confidence is sexy!

•The fact you take things slow makes you look like a prude. I didn't get a kiss which messed with my ego. Be more sensitive to others feelings.

•When we had food I know you got a salad but having full fat coke is more calories you really don't need.
  • I have an opinion
  • I don't have an opinion
  • Didn't read
    Vote C
  • Something else
    Vote D
• You need to keep your past to a minimum. I don't care about it and what you went through.

• Get a sense of humour, you didn't laugh at a single one of my jokes.

• You just seemed a bit stuck up. Sort your personality out.

•You made me feel like shit when you offered to pay. It's like you thought I didn't have enough money after telling you how much is in my account.

•You didn't compliment me once.

If you take these on board I might consider another date. I will give you a month and get back in touch to see if this made a difference. Good day to you Kimberly.

2137

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, giving some pointers on how to make a date better would be more than welcome. But asking someone to change their whole appearance and personality, only to agree to a second date is hilarious. Why did he go on a date with her in the first place? 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• women need to be held to a higher standards and pull their weight in dating