Do you lower your dating standards when you have been single for awhile?

1521

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably only as far as looks goes but not moral standards. I can't be super picky when it comes to looks until I can get back into the game a little bit For now I'll take what I can get until I'm successful then I'll go for the higher grade later. I've been out of the game for a long time and haven't even tried. But I have to be attracted to the girl or it's a no go. I also realize that I get attached easy and I might grow fond of her and I may not want to break away

• No. And that's probabaly the problem...

Most Helpful Girls

• I’ve been single for almost ten years now and nope. I don’t lower my standards. That’s probably why I’m still single lol