Is it a red flag if the potential romantic partner had a long time being single or didn't have any dating experience?

They've been off the market for awhile? Do you think that's an issue? Why/why not?

1532

Most Helpful Guys

• If I tell you I always been off the market will you believe me? If yes. Then yes, I have been single for all my life. I live in Christ Jesus. God bless you and your family. I will pray for you and your family.

• Nope. I work a lot, so if someone wants to be in my life they have to get that. Honestly, deep down, I have accepted that I'll spend most of my life single, and I'm ok with that.

Most Helpful Girls

• No, I’ve been off the market for 16 months! Just can’t find the right one !! I think it’s a red flag when they change partners all the time !

• Depends on their reasons and situation I guess.