Is it a red flag if the potential romantic partner had a long time being single or didn't have any dating experience?

They've been off the market for awhile? Do you think that's an issue? Why/why not?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• If I tell you I always been off the market will you believe me? If yes. Then yes, I have been single for all my life. I live in Christ Jesus. God bless you and your family. I will pray for you and your family.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I work a lot, so if someone wants to be in my life they have to get that. Honestly, deep down, I have accepted that I'll spend most of my life single, and I'm ok with that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No, I’ve been off the market for 16 months! Just can’t find the right one !! I think it’s a red flag when they change partners all the time !

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on their reasons and situation I guess.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not necessarily

1|0
    0|0
  • In long Run of life, can it be Toxic to learn - to be single? ↗

You mean they have been single for so long..
    That they don't know how to be in a relationship

1|1
    0|0
  • No? There are plenty of people out in the world that have never dated because they haven't found anyone that interested them or were just unfortunate to be rejected by their interests.

1|3
    0|0
  • What would be the problem?
    Maybe they are shy? Maybe they were hurt by a ME TOO chick?

3|4
    0|1
  • Nope. I've been "off the market" for a year.. I intend to be for many more. I'm busy working on myself now.. life happened. it fucked me.. I need to heal. Yeah I'll still go date an have fun etc but I can't entertain the idea of a relationship right now.. others are probably the same. A low tolerance for bullshit, lies and more bullshit 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

1|0
    0|0
  • If they haven't been dating because they've been too busy murdering, that may be an issue but just the fact that they haven't dated wouldn't automatically be a problem. I have never dated so I hope that wouldn't be an issue for a potential partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it a red flag if a romantic partner has been in a dozen failed relationships?

1|5
    0|0
  • Yeah, let's discriminate further those who didn't have a chance so they try harder, only to take more time and being treated further as a red flag.

That's quite the empathetic message from an influencer who encourages hypergamy promoting high standards

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a red flag but it might be kind of weird if they didn't know a lot when it comes to sex. I wouldn't want to have to show them how to do things, it would feel weird to me

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that’s preferable. It either means they haven’t had a partner before or they’ve given themselves sufficient time to get over their last one.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO, THEY HAVE THEIR REASONS. WHETHER THEY WERE WORKING ON THEIR CAREER OR THEY JUST didn't WANT THE HASSLE.
    I WOULD BE A HYPOCRITE IF I JUDGED THEM OR THAT

1|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not. In fact they want it so bad that they might be super into it. Giving themselves fully to the relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually like it when a girl can spend some time by herself and not craving for constantly be in a relationship.

3|0
    0|0
  • It's more of a red flag to me if a girl was with multiple guys in relatively short time.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I really liked the guy I would not care. And vice versa for the guy I would think. You don't need to worry.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. If they have multiple relationships frequently it means they are bad at it or don't buy into commitment and are not looking for a life long partner, which I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I was single for over 4 years before I met my current girlfriend. I was waiting for the right person.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they been sleeping around while being single then yes otherwise no.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why would that be a red flag? That's a great opportunity!

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so... maybe they were waiting for the right person, maybe they were too hurt and took their time to heal.

1|0
    0|0
  • The reason (s) why she was that way could be, but in and of itself the mere fact would not be a rad flag.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all. Why would it be? Are you talking about yourself?

2|0
    0|0
  • No not at all most time people are single by choice cause the have a low tolerance for bullshit

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on why they have chosen to remain single.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not an issue to me. I would be very hypocritical if I got upset about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. Just means she wqill probably cum much harder when we fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a red flag to me. There are legit reasons why. What about to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • No. He drives me wild. As if he was waiting for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is going to raise some questions but that doesn't mean it is going to be bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I would prefer it if we discover everything together

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. Everyone has to start at some point.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a problem at all, some people don't need to be in a relationship all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to what girls say, look at what they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't care about their past.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it would depend more on the reasons why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

1|0
    0|0
  • Not going to lie. I’d be wondering why.

1|0
    0|0
  • No...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I know how that is.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is not for me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes