Do you have any ex you would like to date again?

If so, what stops you from contact them?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I'm willing to be friends with most of them, but there are none that I'd want to date again. For one thing I'm in a long-term relationship now, but even if I wasn't there were reasons those prior relationships ended and most likely those reasons are still there. I have never gotten back together with an ex and don't plan to change that. Honestly, if I ever needed to find a new partner, I'd prefer to start from scratch rather than try to get back together with someone that I already had a failed relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If there were any possible reconciliation, it would be with my 1st.
    She was black, but broke with me due to peer pressure of being with a black guy, and I looked white. So in short, my skin color was the reason. She's a different person now.
    My 2nd cheated on me while my mother was dying. She could be getting eaten by maggots and I would sleep like a baby.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The last guy that I dated - I keep thinking I'd be better off if we are together but I also know I want somebody better than him. Its' just being with him is better than being alone but being with somebody else is better than being with him - that is why I hesitate about trying to get him again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    He broke up with me because of my mental health was too much pressure and now I have a life long condition I doubt it’s going to tip the scales in my favour! Everything combined my therapist won’t sign me off for full time work sooooo... yup.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. My girlfriend is way better than any of them and is perfect for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two exes.
    One is with someone and there's a lot of unresolved issues there.
    The other is engaged and if for whatever reason that didn't work out she would want to get married when that's not what I want right now.

In both cases a lot would have to change for that to make sense and right now I just want to be single and play the field as I grow my business/see the world. I'm not avoiding relationships, but I'm not looking for one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still friends with most of my exes, but i wouldn't date them again.
    I don't do second chances.
    It went wrong for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he had the capability of pulling his head out of his ass, then the most recent guy I dated. But he’s got so much emotional baggage it’ll probably never happen, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my ex and I were single I’d give our relationship a second chance

1|0
    0|0
  • Let me use an expression used in my country...
    Nem que a vaca tussa!

0|0
    0|0
    • What does it mean?

• Translated to english?
      "Not even when the cow cought". Don't ask xD
      Basically means not in a million years

• It depends on the ex I've only had two that have stayed with me as friends thats it nothing more but one died the others all got married or are with other females had kids etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Not putting myself through that form of a personal hell again. hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I never had a boyfriend but I did date one guy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes there are 2
    one got married
    one was just here on a foreign exchange program so she doesn't live here.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is only one and I lost contact with her many years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are ex's for a reason

1|0
    0|0
  • My first boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no... when I’m done I’m done!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can’t because she blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anywhere? Sure there’s a way you can try and contact her

• Nope I tried everything. She went above and beyond. Besides, she has a new boyfriend anyway.

• Fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahahha no

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 but I know that will never happen.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes