Do you have any ex you would like to date again?

If so, what stops you from contact them?

1013

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I'm willing to be friends with most of them, but there are none that I'd want to date again. For one thing I'm in a long-term relationship now, but even if I wasn't there were reasons those prior relationships ended and most likely those reasons are still there. I have never gotten back together with an ex and don't plan to change that. Honestly, if I ever needed to find a new partner, I'd prefer to start from scratch rather than try to get back together with someone that I already had a failed relationship with.

• Nope. If there were any possible reconciliation, it would be with my 1st.
    She was black, but broke with me due to peer pressure of being with a black guy, and I looked white. So in short, my skin color was the reason. She's a different person now.
    My 2nd cheated on me while my mother was dying. She could be getting eaten by maggots and I would sleep like a baby.

Most Helpful Girls

• The last guy that I dated - I keep thinking I'd be better off if we are together but I also know I want somebody better than him. Its' just being with him is better than being alone but being with somebody else is better than being with him - that is why I hesitate about trying to get him again.

• Yes.
    He broke up with me because of my mental health was too much pressure and now I have a life long condition I doubt it’s going to tip the scales in my favour! Everything combined my therapist won’t sign me off for full time work sooooo... yup.