If you liked a girl but it didn't work out would you be OK with one of your friends dating her?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If i liked a guy and it didn't work out i'd be okay if a friend starts dating him. However, if i had dated that guy and my friend starts dating him behind my back i would be very upset. It happened to me twice so I just felt like sharing haha.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah sure as long as they're happy. But I'm not gonna talk to her or accept her presence for that matter.
    I'll only hang out with him when she's not there. I'm gonna accept it bit it doesn't mean I have to happy about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we had any type of intimate relationship, even for a week, it is not ok for your friend to date her, man law.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well we were not intimate, we were talking but it didn't work out because she just got out of a relationship

• So, it was cut off on her terms? I. e. she initiated that "it didn't work out..."?
      Because if so, then it's still disrespectful of your friend to see her.

• Ok thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, I would be jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I mean it wouldn't make me happy, but it didn't work between us and if it works between them, I can't see why couldn't they be happy, just because I couldn't.
    It would be selfish from me to take away their happiness just to make myself more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there was no baby batter exchanged it shouldn't be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I might just feel like 2nd best, and washed up international choker; but the better man won I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if i think they'd make eachother happy i think... that's a though spot to be in though i recon..

1|0
    0|0
  • if the girl didn’t like you but if she did it would kinda be like you where trying to make her jealous unless that’s what you are trying to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if you had a physical relationship personally. If you was just talking but it didn't progress I'd be fine with that. But if it was more I would be annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be annoying , a pain and anger.
    I will be like I am waste.
    Or how they both work out why not us.
    I would be angry at myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Unless she was a bitch, it didn't work out because we just didn't mesh on a romantic level. Why would I not want her and my friend to be happy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure but I’d like to at least warn him about her before he made the same mistake I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not sure. i like guys

0|0
    1|1
  • Sure.
    Non of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Who dates whom is not my decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naww. Yeah, just no

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • After I’d been with her, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But knowing most of my friends they’d probably start dating her behind my back, tell me about it later. And then I don’t want to break them up so I just tell them it’s fine but actually it’s not. So I’d rather they ask me about it first because then I can still say that I wouldn’t feel comfortable about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes