If you liked a girl but it didn't work out would you be OK with one of your friends dating her?

616

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If i liked a guy and it didn't work out i'd be okay if a friend starts dating him. However, if i had dated that guy and my friend starts dating him behind my back i would be very upset. It happened to me twice so I just felt like sharing haha.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah sure as long as they're happy. But I'm not gonna talk to her or accept her presence for that matter.
    I'll only hang out with him when she's not there. I'm gonna accept it bit it doesn't mean I have to happy about it.

• If we had any type of intimate relationship, even for a week, it is not ok for your friend to date her, man law.

• Well we were not intimate, we were talking but it didn't work out because she just got out of a relationship

• So, it was cut off on her terms? I. e. she initiated that "it didn't work out..."?
      Because if so, then it's still disrespectful of your friend to see her.

• Ok thanks