What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?

Sorry for the limited options.What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Indian
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Thai
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Sushi
    Vote C
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Italian
    Vote D
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Lebanese
    Vote E
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Fish β€˜n Chips
    Vote F
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?French Bistro
    Vote G

1616

Most Helpful Girls

• A bottle of white, a bottle of red
    Perhaps a bottle of rose instead.
    We'll get a table near the street
    in our old familiar place
    You and I, face to face

A bottle of red, a bottle of white.
    Whatever kind of mood you're in tonight
    I'll meet you anytime you want
    In our Italian restaurant

• 6d

nice post πŸ‘

• 6d

thank you <3. Being a 63 yo from the USA, should I assume you know the song?

• 6d

not in a long time β€” Billy Joel - Scenes From An Italian Restaurant

... whatever kind of mood you're in tonight I'll meet you anytime you want In our Italian Restaurant 😘

• Indian. It's my favourite type of food and I wanna see their spice tolerance :P

Most Helpful Guys

• The type of food has little influence, it is more about the quality and atmosphere. A small, quaint restaurant would be preferred to a large chain (*cough* Wetherspoons *cough) but, at the end of the day, it's all about the company. If that is good enough, I'll go anywhere.

• Sushi bar or fish and chips

• 6d

i never thought about eating sushi until i spent time in tokyo β€” i absolutely love it, but without the rice β€” i favor nigiri and sasazuski -or- sashimi