What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?

Sorry for the limited options.What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Indian
    Vote A
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Thai
    Vote B
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Sushi
    Vote C
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Italian
    Vote D
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Lebanese
    Vote E
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?Fish β€˜n Chips
    Vote F
  • What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?French Bistro
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A bottle of white, a bottle of red
    Perhaps a bottle of rose instead.
    We'll get a table near the street
    in our old familiar place
    You and I, face to face

A bottle of red, a bottle of white.
    Whatever kind of mood you're in tonight
    I'll meet you anytime you want
    In our Italian restaurant

0|3
    0|0
    • 6d

nice post πŸ‘

• 6d

thank you <3. Being a 63 yo from the USA, should I assume you know the song?

• 6d

not in a long time β€” Billy Joel - Scenes From An Italian Restaurant

... whatever kind of mood you're in tonight I'll meet you anytime you want In our Italian Restaurant 😘

• Indian. It's my favourite type of food and I wanna see their spice tolerance :P

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The type of food has little influence, it is more about the quality and atmosphere. A small, quaint restaurant would be preferred to a large chain (*cough* Wetherspoons *cough) but, at the end of the day, it's all about the company. If that is good enough, I'll go anywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sushi bar or fish and chips

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

i never thought about eating sushi until i spent time in tokyo β€” i absolutely love it, but without the rice β€” i favor nigiri and sasazuski -or- sashimi

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m in between a sushi restaurant, a pizza place, or an Italian restaurant. πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian or Thai (my favorite cusines)

0|1
    0|0
  • No no no, no resteurants. I've never been in one and I don't want to go there with someone because I don't have the money for it. I can only go to places that require no to little money.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a simple date, so I'd be happy with the Fish 'n Chips: tasty, cheap, and simple

Italian would be a close second because I love pasta

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

me too, i could go a chippy, with salt and vinegar and heinz ketchup every night but sadly my waist cannot β€” so meatless italiano for me with the rare chippy πŸ˜‹

• I meant to click on sushi but hit Italian in a mental imbalance moment! Lol! I’m already Italian so I need no more of me! Haha! But given my ex husband’s first date spot was a friggin Wendy’s (not sure why I was blind then)... any of the above suggestions would be a step up from my 4 nuggets and small fry...

0|2
    0|0
  • German Restaurant Like this one.
    http://madersrestaurant.com/

What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?What type of restaurant would you want to go to on your first date?

0|1
    0|1
    • 6d

They been in business since 1902 and you can get Huhnersuppe for Appetizer Holsteiner Schnitzel. Allgauer Brauhaus St. Magnus Heller Bock beer served at warm 78 degrees

• is that NYC?
    I say italian, someplace where one can hear each other... not all restaurants are good for that. Also where she or I can make an escape... lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • A few of those options are known for giving you the shits, so I wouldn't recommend that for a first date.

0|1
    0|0
  • There seems to be pressure on women's eating etiquette so I think Sushi would be ideal because most of it is already portioned (rolls are pre-cut).

0|1
    0|0
  • Italian seems safest seeing how no one really dislikes Italian food

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all of them. I'd avoid messy places and places which require an acquired taste for first dates

0|1
    0|0
  • Olive Garden, Applebee's, Cheddar's, Chili's, etc. depending on what her food preference would be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someplace fun and low pressure where it is no big deal if you make a mess.

0|1
    0|0
  • l would ask the girl what kind of food she likes then l would book it

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather just chill at someone's house for a first date.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one my date has a food preference for, if she does.

0|0
    0|0
  • fish n chips or bistro

0|1
    0|0
  • Italian, lebanese or bistro

0|1
    0|0
  • A Cozy Table for Two at a Little French Bistro. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Malaysian, Pappa Rich

0|1
    0|0
  • A Steak House

0|2
    0|0
  • Italian.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely anything italian 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually just ask for a cup of coffee. β˜•

0|1
    0|0
  • Indian or Italian have the most variety. Thai, Sushi and Fish & Chips are all big no-nos though, cause with all that fish on the menu, and the way your mouth'll smell after the meal (the reason why I went with Indian over Italian, since Italian's very heavy on the various varieties of pungent cheeses) no way you've got a chance of getting to first base by the end of the date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say Italian, but I would be more concentrated the food than the girl. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Fish 'n Chips, Thai being a close second.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald's 😍

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes