Guys, is it a turn off if a girl has a lot of guys after her?

I have lots of guys chasing me usually but i have found it hard to find anyone to commit to. I'm not interested in most of the guys that would have me. And its frustrating because i am at a point in my life where i dont need a waiting list of guys who want to get at me, i just need/want one. But it is a turn off to a guy looking for a serious relationship if a girl has a lot of guys after her, even if she doesn't entertain the guys she is not interested in?

32