If the person you love isn't able to make time for you, should you be investing your time thinking about him?

If you haven't confessed your love, you were in the procedure of knowing each other better since one month... you were signs that he was interested and feel for you too (may be)... but you also know that work has hit him hard, he tries doing small conversation after one or two days... but work has stopped that "knowing each other better" procedure... should you be investing your time thinking about him? Does he deserve it? (because you love him and can't stop thinking !)
  • NO, he doesn't deserves then (opinion? WHY?)
  • YES, give him time he'll be back (comment how much time?)

01