Could You Date Someone Who Was Fat?

This is one thing I won’t do.Could You Date Someone Who Was Fat?
  • Yes I could and I’m fat
  • Yes I could and I’m not fat
  • No I couldn’t and I’m fat
    Vote C
  • No I couldn’t and I’m not fat
    Vote D

510

510
  • Well, I'm a fan of generous body types and don't really like thin girls, but I'm not enthusiastic for overweight girls either.
    I'd have to be really into them to overlook this, and before someone asks, thick =/= overweight.

• If theyre overwieght its fine but not morbidly obese

• I would try to date her, and i care about my partner's health and I don't want her to get fat. I would also try my best to encourage her to get fit

• Nope. Couldn't even live with myself when I got fat while recovering from surgery. Not going to tolerate it in someone who's supposed to be close to me.

• I would Seriously have to Know Him... UNCONDITIONALLY FIRST BEFORE THAT FAT. xxoo

• A few extra pounds is okay, but I wouldn't date someone who was obese.

• I will not date a fat person... and im not fat so it would not work.

Im a health nut and I love to hike camp run move. We were built to move that why we have joints! we were not built to be fat. Im, not much of a cooker as I prefer things like salad and raw veggies. Im also a vegetarian.

I also like to fast to get in tune with my spiritual self. Most of the guys I date are into health themselves. so I don't have to worry about any clashing in that department

it would never work. I mean my fat friends think I never eat when it like you think I live off air. No, I just don't need my mouth going up and down 6 xs a day.

• Vote E: Yes I could and I'm overweight but not nearly as much as those people in your picture.

• They’re more fun lol
    Fun to feed too

Serious no joke

• Debates on where the fat is, I've seen some attractive chubby girls. If you're talking about ogre people then no lol.

• 5d

I mean depends, not debates.. not sure what's wrong with me today, my mistake.

• Not as fat as in the included picture but sure, fat at some level is fine my me

• I can and i am not fat lol i am skinny and tall.

• Nah bro

• Fit hates fats
    That's all
    😅

• Not for me they die young and grow fat together