How do you feel about changing plans while you're on a date?

Do you enjoy spontaneous changes?
Would it depend on the reason for the change? How do you feel about changing plans while you're on a date?

0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I generally like to plan things in advance but I am open to changing plans if there is a reason that justifies the change.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm OK with it usually. Have done it numerous times actually.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've had to do it multiple times, can be disappointing if you were excited about the original plans but it can end up being ok

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine if that’s what he wants to do.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've done it, I'm good with it. I think it is a great exercise to see if the two can adapt to the situation and make it smooth and easy peasy and work together. that's life. If something goes according to plan, something is wrong... lol:) Or seems that way sometimes.

If it's a really important thing, then it's more stressful and one works harder to make it work.

1|1
    0|0
  • Spontaneaty is good. I'd be annoyed if it meant wasting tickets bought for something particularily expensive. But if you're going for a walk through the park and it starts pouring, diverting to a museum or gallery or for a coffee isn't a bad thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh. Depends on the girl and the circumstance and how long we’ve been dating or if we’re already an item. Also if I’m in a pissy mood and one is way less of a pain in the ass than another or I really didn’t want to go there in the first place.

Some girls get my “Hell no you ain’t changing the plans, you wanna go somewhere else, then you ask me out and we can go where you want” attitude.

Other times is: “yeah, that’s cool.”

It just depends on a lot of factors.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am good with that... I am easy going, spontaneous can be good sometimes. Unless its something with pre-reservation.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unplanned or spontaneous things are the best. Removes all boredom and breaks way from cycles that are sometimes mechanical in nature.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as we are together I don’t care if we sit on the couch... or roam a countryside!

1|1
    0|0
  • Totally open to it. Sounds like it would keep things interesting

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as it doesn't interfere with reservations (example: dinner or movie), then spontaneity is definitely good.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Why not interfere? She (or he) wants to do something spontaneous and would you tell her no cause there's reservations?

• 3d

For dinner, yes, I would. Dinner reservations are usually made for a reason. Dinner reservations worth making often cost as much as the meal itself. I'm not cancelling that. As for a movie, as long as it isn't already paid for, I would be open to those plans changing, as most movies gave more screenings coming.

• I don't usually prefer it. I'm kind of a perfectionist so I'd get a bit upset when things don't go my way. But tbh, some of the best days I spent was a change of plans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok with it as long as it doesn't ruin a really good plan, like if we have tickets for something.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what the change is and why it’s being changed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to make plans so I wouldn't have a problem with it. I like to live in the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's I think is funny is that I'm usually the one changing it up & half the time I don't know know why

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like changing plans, or flippant change in general. I wouldn't like it on a date either.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it, most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • My life is spontaneous

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's fun to change it up

1|1
    0|0
  • I love spontaneity. It makes it more exciting.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love spontaneity

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes

1|0
    0|0
  • spontaneous is good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the spontaneous, hate the predictable.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Just depends

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. I'm up for anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • if it's necessary and worthwhile

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m fine with it so long as I’m into the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • fun but also stressful

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • If it works for both of us, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be nice

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the change

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I've done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofcourse it would but spontaneous is good