Should I take this woman serious?

Last week, I met this woman and we kinda hit it off. In asking more questions today, I caught her in a lie from remembering what she said last week, but I didn't say anything and something about her seems off.

I can sense deception from this woman but she kinda hides it pretty well. 😏

Problem is she asked for my phone number to keep talking and I gave it to her, but now I don't have the guts to cut her off or keep talking to her to dig deeper and see what she is all about.
I'm blocking her number.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• How am I supposed to know if you should take her serious or not? If you caught her in a lie and want to know more, just ask her. If you don't take liars serious, then don't take her serious, and cut her off. Sorry, that's all I can say. I don't see how the question title is related to the content.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always room for error-- maybe the lie was simply a misunderstanding or something that wasn't quite clear. Always ok to ask for clarification.
    BUT of your gut says something is off, follow it.

• 7d

@brittslitt: Did already. Deep down I already knew something was wrong. Never ignore your gut feeling.

• 7d

Good for you