Should I take this woman serious?

Last week, I met this woman and we kinda hit it off. In asking more questions today, I caught her in a lie from remembering what she said last week, but I didn't say anything and something about her seems off.

I can sense deception from this woman but she kinda hides it pretty well. 😏

Problem is she asked for my phone number to keep talking and I gave it to her, but now I don't have the guts to cut her off or keep talking to her to dig deeper and see what she is all about.
Updates:
I'm blocking her number.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How am I supposed to know if you should take her serious or not? If you caught her in a lie and want to know more, just ask her. If you don't take liars serious, then don't take her serious, and cut her off. Sorry, that's all I can say. I don't see how the question title is related to the content.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's always room for error-- maybe the lie was simply a misunderstanding or something that wasn't quite clear. Always ok to ask for clarification.
    BUT of your gut says something is off, follow it.

1|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 7d

@brittslitt: Did already. Deep down I already knew something was wrong. Never ignore your gut feeling.

• 7d

Good for you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds dubious, so you did the right thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • When she lies just bring it up to her and ask her. Maybebitbwas just a mistake or something but to just be sure ask.. If she is a liar i wouldn't get involved with her if I were u because that's just gonna lead into some big issues down the line

0|0
    0|0
    • My gut feeling is to avoid but I also want to know more about her.. 🤔

• Well if that's the case then just be her friend and make it clear to her that u wanna just be friends

• She's too pretty just to be friends and there is a mutual physical attraction too. I decided to block her.

• Block her.. she's lying now she's going to lie later. she's starting off bad. you don't owe her anything

0|1
    0|0
  • Never just block someone.
    Tell her that you feel she hasn't been honest with you and then see how things go from there.

0|0
    1|0
  • proceed with caution

1|0
    0|0
  • 99.999999999999999999999% of women are demons that shouldn't be trusted or taken seriously because they have hidden agendas. #StayWoke

0|0
    1|0
  • I read some comments and saw the emoji's my assessment of this situation after looking up your profile i did my own research on you.
    there fore i conclude that you are drama seeking and the fact you don't mention what she lied about, like everyone else does so the point of reference is this , you God fear and no doubt you see everything in bible as fact. For you to consider something fact it must be in a pre dated book of medieval like mindset and with that comes witches no doubt in your mind her "lie" made her a witch ( a deceptive female or the devils whore effect if you will) i recommend you seek professional help you may have a mental illness.

0|0
    1|0
    • She initially said last week she lived alone in a forgien country then today she said she lived with her boyfriend... to me that is dang liar.

• Show All
    • 6d

Girl you need a therapist and a dictionary since you can't spell. you are weird.

• 6d

@brittslitt I think I am the best therapist and under the DSM I show no signs of psychosis or delusion like symptoms. Oh that is funny isn’t it maybe I need to be less forceful with my fingers I will slow down just for you mate.

Your calling me weird and a stalker and are accusing me of stalking him, when your here trying to get the last word and seem to be obsessed with me otherwise why would you be attacking me over a question I asked him, calling me all the names under the sun and looking for something to use and try to provoke a emotional response, plus you have no idea what he is like and are defending him for being asbusive which tells me your also abusive and no doubt your the type that bullies children and hurts small animals (your a bunny boiler) you want drama and your obviously bored so you decide to attack me, when I look back at all my messages I see no evidence of obsession and the fact this is the only question that posted on that belongs to him simply means your point has no ground nor based in reality.
      In fact please point out were you feel that I stalk him? I was last I checked simply asked him a question and you started. Was I not to use logic for example state that she isn’t lying and that she lives with her boyfriend speaking of which would means she has no intention to be with him so why would that upset me? He wishes he could have someone like me, I have more pride than to be with someone that uses the bible to explain why gay people are unnatural, which they are not they are perfectly normal.
      I been talking to you this whole time and not him, you have done nothing aside from insult me and throw actuations at me non of which are grounded in fact see above for more details.. So now am asking you what is your problem and why are attempting to bully me? Please help me to understand the problem so it can be addressed.

Is that better for you can you understand it?

• why don't' you not be so quickly judgmental and give her a chance?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes