If your Tinder date invites you to her place on the first date, would you go?

She wants me to come over to her place and I think its friggin weird, especially as she has all her housemates there. Initially, I planned to go out for drinks at a bar but she changed her mind.

P. S. I have never met her in person

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She's looking for a hookup, don't question it, just wear a condom. I met a girl at the university chowhall, from tinder (first time meeting her), and was literally banging her with her roommates in the living room within an hour... they're just like this nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Check her out and see if she's real and who she knows if it seems sketchy i woudn't go lol try to getbher for car sex or something but i like to do mini backround checks on girls o find sketchy i find there social medias and skim through them then check out there names and ages on database sites just so i got a good idea of who im meeting but if you can't find anything thats a red alert and you should not go to the house

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be willing to go if I've been able to cross reference their profile on other social media

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no! I'm not mob assaulted and robbed for no Netflix and chill.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I have done a few times before, the obvious sexual stuff happened later into the night so it was a win for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • No thank you

0|0
    0|1
    • 2d

Would it increase your chances if it were a white guy rather than a black guy?

• Show All
    • 2d

Just wondering because I like Spanish girls

• 1d

Are you sure if a white man asked" do you like white guys you wouldn't answer quick like Asian girls do? But with a black guy you don't cooperate and act mean

• How do you get matches? I can't even get that

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

The secret to Tinder is paying for gold

• Show All
    • 1d

How much is gold on tinder

• 1d

Like 13-14 just pay fir one month and don't continue it that one month you will love your life

Recommended myTakes