How do you handle a situation in which you can see your partner is clearly attracted to someone else?

My girlfriend and I were looking at new apartments today and this guy who was touring us around was a conventionally attractive dude. My girlfriends body language sort of shifted and she was playing with her hair a lot while she was talking to him etc. Just giving obvious signs of attraction: It made me a bit uncomfortable, but I do realize that she’s going to find other guys attractive. I just didn’t even really know how to react to it.
4d
She wasn’t disrespectful and didn’t flirt. I could just tell she was attracted.
4d
Bump

25