Hi everyone I’m desperate for some support and kind words right now, I am shaking so much?

Hi I’m not okay at all I’m honestly in a bit of a crisis right now. I started seeing my narc ex again after 2 years hoping he’d finally be there for me and comfort me about my pregnancy loss which he was NEVER there for me for. I then found out that last night he was with this girl who’s always liked him, sleeping with her in his flat 5 short days after I was at his. In the same bed. This girl was vile about me and when I lost my baby said some horrible stuff regarding it all. She’s always liked him and she is so spiteful, young and bitchy which makes it so much harder. He knows how upset I am that he was with her and he showed her my messages from earlier on today and now they’ve gone on a night out together drinking and laughing and uploading photos and videos. I’m shaking like a leaf. He’s got no remorse? 💔 they’re enjoying my pain. I feel absolutely traumatised and don’t know what to do with myself. Any advice or uplifting words of wisdom would be heavily appreciated, it’s good even from strangers on the internet. I’m on my own right now and really need it. Thank you if you read this far.

111