How can I make a guy regret playing me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he important enough that you really care about what he thinks or how he feels. Every minute that you devote to getting revenge is a minute that you spend in the darkness and that does not make you a better person. People like him walk around with a smile to mask their misery in life.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't bother wasting your time amd energu on the fool. Just move on and meet someone better

1|0
    0|0
  • My brother did this to someone once.
    There was a dude who was bragging about sleeping with this younger girl, taking her virginity, everything. He had taken pictures without her knowing and was showing everyone he knew.
    So my brother and a couple other guys pretty much spent the next month making his life slightly more inconvenient. Lol
    Basically if he bragged about it, that day they would do something. If he didn't brag they'd leave him alone. Pretty soon he realized it was happening because he kept bragging about it, and eventually went and apologized to the girl. Lol
    It was simple harmless stuff like dumping itch powder onto his head, dipping his straw in ketchup so when he took a drink it would be ketchup, stuff like that.
    The biggest thing my brother did was he put slices of bologna on the dudes car on a hot and sunny day. When the guy pulled the bologna off it took the paint with it. So the dudes car was polka dot for a while. Lmao
    When he apologized to the girl my brother came clean and offered to pay to get the paint fixed. Dude actually said "Nah. That's what I get for being an asshole." And he actually drove the car like that until he got rid of it. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't, just move on and live your life. Focusing on it by getting them back will just extend the problem. Be the bigger person and just move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I know what you mean but I know he'll come back and talk to me, because he does that a lot, but I just want to cut him off but before give him a lesson☺️

• 5d

Nah, just cut it off and live your life, makes life get back to normal faster and easier :)

• "Playing you?" Did he make specific promises in exchange for sex? Or did you make assumptions that turned out to be incorrect? How was the sex? Did you enjoy it?

If you don't want to feel "played", don't try to use sex for something else. Have sex because you want to have sex, enjoy it, and don't regret it. What exactly did you lose? A few weeks of time when you guys have been dating someone else?

0|0
    0|0
  • By moving on with life and actually being content with your choices. Stop trying to prove something to somebody. There is no need for immature games.

1|1
    0|0
  • You can't because he already got you
    No matter what you do. Its always second to him getting you first

1|0
    0|0
  • You nvr make guy regret... u r not the only pussy in the world. U gone other will come. So stop act like idiot. Focus on ur life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a picture of you sucking on a big dick and send it to him

0|0
    0|0
  • By living an extraordinary life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill him problem over

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to “Bust Your Windows” by Jazmine Sullivan