What's your favorite thing about a woman?

Is it something physical or personality-wise? :-)

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like when we first fall in love and she's giving me tons of attention and she wants me.
    I fall under her spell and everything in life seems better.
    It's amazing while it lasts.

2|0
    0|0
    • What makes you fall in love with a woman and "under her spell" if you don't mind answering? :-)

• Show All
    • Thank you buddy :-)

It sounds like you want to be in a loving relationship. Good people in general are hard to find, but if you give up how are you going to find that special girl buddy? You can either try your dating profile or go out and mingle organically, but don't give up :-) Worst case scenario, you get hurt again, you've been through the hurt before and at least you are trying. That's how I see it. I've had my fair share of heartbreaks... the guy who I thought was my soulmate almost literally killed me. I could either hate men and be miserable or pick myself up again and try again and gain experience/lessons through these horrible men. You become stronger and wiser with noticing red flags. But it's best to date when you love yourself fully so you know when to walk away and not tolerate any abuse or disrespect. Confidence is attractive.

I can sense you are a good man. You deserve the best. I will pray for your happiness <3

• Aww, thanks.
      I'm sorry to hear that you were abused by your ex, that's horrible.
      I hope you find a loving relationship as well. : )

• When she’s kind, sweet, and caring

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• *most* girls smell really good.
    perfume, the shampoo, etc.
    we smell nice.

2|0
    0|1
  • I like our ability to good insights and being able to multitask.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Msking love to her

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman is mysterious. She’s not motivated by all the same things as men. She’s feminine. She sees different things and she sees them differently. In a word, she is fascinating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the boobs, yeah. Big boobs are nice. However, I also like it when a woman is sweet and sensitive. It might sound gay, but you get nice cuddles with a sensitive woman.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it if she is smart. I mean, I am a literal rocket scientist (cough - brag- cough) and I love it when a girl can take it up to my level. Or at least close to my level.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sense of humor, but it's become more and more rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like bitches. Not an angel type. Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I've heard guys say this a lot... that they like bad bitches. If you don't mind can you explain this? I might ask this question on GAG lol.

I'm considered the sweet, angel type. I'm even saving myself until marriage. I had a guy say what you said and rejected me.

• Show All
    • Np tc princess u r rare 😘

• I like a girly giggle.

2|0
    0|1
  • Booty 💃

2|0
    0|1
  • Beej skill level.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she finds me funny tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • She can make me become a father.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are soft, both physical and mentally.

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • her curves are my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • I like how they complain and bitch about everything oh wait no i fucking dont

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes