Crazy friend? what to do?

she is reallllyyyyyy jealous of me. She keeps telling other guys i m ill mannered and that she is well mannered cause she is raised 'white'. She is this big fat black girl who is adopted. I come from a very conservative culture and i was a virgin till 25. She also keeps making up lies telling other people im disrespectful yet she is the one with a criminal record. What is her problem.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don’t associate yourself with her. She isn’t your friend if she treats you like that and says stuff about you. I had someone do that to me and I cut her out completely. My life has been better without the negativity

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

i think she is really jealous of my looks. Im mixed, big curly hair, light skinned, tall, slender.

• She ain’t no friend if she’s saying shit about you behind your back. Cut her out

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

i did, she didn't like it and wanted come back into my life. I said no.

• 3d

Stand your ground. She’s gonna talk shit, but keep a cool head. But if you wanna be petty and get back at her, tell others about her record 😈

• Be your normal self, people will realise she’s horrible. She seems to feel very inferior compared to you, especially with how she’s saying that she was raised ‘white.’

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

inferior complex, as if being raised white is something good?

• Show All
    • 3d

I’m Arab too, she just feels inferior. A lot of black people do, which is unnecessary in my opinion. It’s a good thing our took her out of your life. She wishes she was something she’s not, but she can’t, so she’s hating.

• 3d

we had fun times but she makes skin colour an issue and i cannot handle that. She wants to come back into my life but im civil but i ignore her.

Recommended myTakes